Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am slowly turning into waveldragon

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Third day of spending the afternoon/evening chugging liters of beer while rotting on the forum and listening to music. Not the worst cope for now.

You need to become bald to fully become him

E2F608A2 D4AF 491E A1A8 8512950831BB

Over do heroin

What have you been listening to bro

what happened to wawadragon anyway? did he rope? RIP

There is no such thing as "love"

Not in the sense that it is often used by people or in media, as this "deep" and "meaningful" thing, rather than for what it really is, brain chemicals that make you "pair bond" so you will want to fuck and possibly reproduce

Doesn't sound so "special", "magical" and worth "hyping up" like so many incels and normies like to now does it? :feelskek:

Sex is a physical act, love is an illusory concept that people often claim to have for eachother despite always defying and redefining the criteria for what constitutes "love"

Its all just chemicals in your brain that make you want to engage in sex (the physical act)

One is real and objective (sex) the other is illusory, vague and subjective (love)

I shouldn't even know who that is!

But here we are...

Just feel like my life is over. Might as well numb with alcohol and rot.
I dont know what to tell you. You are a very good person, you deserve better than this.

I'm tired of not being able to post because my post button is buged I have to refresh the page all the time and be quick because the button disappears wtf

I'm tired of not being able to post because my post button is buged I have to refresh the page all the time and be quick because the button disappears wtf
Maybe some page element is being blocked by an ad blocker? I don't know. Perhaps ask @SergeantIncel ?

Try a different theme? I didn't make any changes and beyond you no one really has this problem.
I was able to fix it by deleting the my data in the site