Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t believe my ex-oneitis will be having sex with her subhuman boyfriend later

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She’s a Stacylite and he’s a low - mid tier normie. The bitch works and he doesn’t so she’s literally betabuxxing him. They’re having breakfast right now, I saw it on her insta.
She looks like she worships him in the photos they have together while he looks bored and indifferent.

peak clown world out here.

And before some faggot screenshots this thread: this guy is popular and he used to bully low-value males. He’s not a redditor soybeard type subhuman that you’d find on inceltear.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Myself I know there are exceptions, and I'm just an overall loser on top of an incel.

Yup, Eugene the doofus gets the girl today.

Meanwhile Chad is at the gym alone. Reality is much stranger than theory.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Myself I know there are exceptions, and I'm just an overall loser on top of an incel.
Not really an exception. I see the same thing happen all the time. It just hurts more because I know this bitch and she used to be my oneitis in school.

Yup, Eugene the doofus gets the girl today.

Meanwhile Chad is at the gym alone. Reality is much stranger than theory.
Not really a eugene. Just a junkie faggot.

Her previous boyfriend was a normie twink too. Her FWBs were also subhumans. And she’s a bitch that’s full of herself, constantly has guys simping for her on tiktok. You’d think she’d have higher standards.
Incels think the chads are getting the play but it's the oofy doofs that get selected in the end

I bet she is Becky at best.

Kills me how they'll betabuxx a lazy dumb guy other than a smart and kind incel with a good job. CHAD ONLY

Incels think the chads are getting the play but it's the oofy doofs that get selected in the end
You should read the Sparkpill or Notorious Inkler's goodbye thread.
She’s a Stacylite and he’s a low - mid tier normie. The bitch works and he doesn’t so she’s literally betabuxxing him. They’re having breakfast right now, I saw it on her insta.
She looks like she worships him in the photos they have together while he looks bored and indifferent.

peak clown world out here.

And before some faggot screenshots this thread: this guy is popular and he used to bully low-value males. He’s not a redditor soybeard type subhuman that you’d find on inceltear.
I bet all her BFs mog you.

You should read the Sparkpill or Notorious Inkler's goodbye thread.
And you should read up on oofy doof theory and realise how there is truth there

I got aspies to rate her on lookism once. I got between 7 and 8 outta 10. Her sister is way better looking than her and that guy fucked her too.
Let us rate her. Looksmax faggots are braindead.
She’s betabuxxing a low-tier normie.

No lol
Yes. That's why she is dating them.

Attachments

• C597D7C4-4569-4F0C-A61D-E2D8AD8B4B39.jpeg
    C597D7C4-4569-4F0C-A61D-E2D8AD8B4B39.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 26
As if that's any better :lul:
How is it not? I’d have nothing to gain from posting her pics. Already did once on another incel site. It’s how it is.

How is it not? I’d have nothing to gain from posting her pics. Already did once on another incel site. It’s how it is.
Youd gain credibility for your braindead NTpill :feelsjuice:.

Also from what you said she is obviously a mental twisted whore that likes playing with guys. That's why she has many EX bfs

Youd gain credibility for your braindead NTpill :feelsjuice:.
What does it matter what she looks like? She’s a foid, she can get almost any guy she wants at least for hookups.

Also from what you said she is obviously a mental twisted whore that likes playing with guys. That's why she has many EX bfs
She has 2 bfs (including the guy she’d dating now) and 2 FWBs in the past. It’s normie tier.

What does it matter what she looks like? She’s a foid, she can get almost any guy she wants at least for hookups.

She has 2 bfs (including the guy she’d dating now) and 2 FWBs in the past. It’s normie tier.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: cuckold?

Yes.

Finding a way to nuke herself esteem. I did so to my oneitis.

But for your example you can curbstomp her, either killing her or leaving her disfigured for life (which would nuke her self esteem)

For me, i was 16 year old, i was in a "relationship" with some fucking random art whore i used to consider a oneitis :lul::lul::lul:. Our "relationship" was me being her emotional sponge and a good silent dog :lul::lul::lul:. She used to say she loves me from time to time but she used to treat me otherwise, by never hanging out with me and hanging out with other dudes, telling me about the different tall Chads that would approach her and talk to her :lul::lul::lul: (she was the one that heightpilled me btw) fighting over basically nothing and always acting uninterested in me. I used to always call her out on her shit but she would "cry" and say that she was just trying to make me jealous (typical shit you see after swallowing the blackpill:lul::lul::lul:) but never left her because i had fucking nobody :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:. Long story short, it wasnt a fucking relationship and she didnt love me, i was just another fucking orbiter :lul::lul::lul:.

Ok, so this might get me banned or idk but this is my redemption story so i dont really give a fuck i am telling it how it is.
So i was always blackpilled about society from a very young age, constant bullying because i was a poor introverted late bloomer made me drop out from school back when i was 13, i started working because there is nothing else i could do, then when i turned 16 i started doing some illegal shit which i realized wont take me that far :feelsohgod:.
So i thought about taking a bachelor's exam. (Where i live you can take it even if you are a drop out or 60 years old) but i was poor and i didnt have money for paid special education courses. So i started saving up money and i got in touch with a fag (yes a literal fag) i used to call a friend (we both got bullied so we bonded) [he was bullied for acting like a faggot and you cant do that in sandland, and at that time i didnt realize he was an actual fucking fag until years later :feelswhat:] i got in touch with him because he was going to take the test next year. So he told me about the exam and after that we talked about not so formal shit and he was telling me about school and shit and told me about a female friend of his and how great she was and he showed me their text messages and i kind of liked her tbh (bluepill hit me lmao. :feelshaha:) so next day i went to his school to see what she looked like, (she was hot) and yeah then i realized there is no fucking way i could live without talking to her. But my friend told me she gets dudes approaching her every couple of hours (so seeing shit like this before i knew that she was Chad only and that she would laugh at me if i approached her). So i came up with a plan. I made my friend give me his SM password (he only did this because i found out he was an actual fag but kept it cool with him anyways) and i told him to chat with her normally and then i entered the conversation pretending to be a curry hacker (ok you might be thinking this is the biggest larp on this forum yet but believe me. All of this happened, every single little fucking detail.) And that i hacked his account when he clicked on a free logan paul merch site :feelskek: he went with it and i talked with the whore and we surprisingly vibed (looking back at that i cant believe she actually talked with a currycel without throwing the fuck up JBC in action, also for the plot hole seeking incels, all of us spoke english so my indian larp worked) ( i couldnt sleep that night, that was the very first time i felt love and peace from someone:fuk:) so then i told the fag friend to change his password and kick me out. Skip to the next day, and i created my own fucking SM and i sent her a friend request, and i confessed to her that i wasnt actually indian i was actually her friend's friend and that i hacked his account (in order not to appear as someone who's obsessed or someshit) so we vibed and everything and she asked me for a photo but i dodged the question (for obvious fucking reasons) and i told her that she will see me when she sees me. So the next day i was excited about seeing her, but then i heard from my friend that they talked about me and he told her my name,and the problem is that her foid classmates studied with me before i dropped out :feelsohgod: and you know the rest tbh. So i pretended not to see her and i overheard them talk and she said in a literally disappointed voice when she was with her foid friends "that's him?!?!!!???" And i knew it was over but i still tried to approach her but she paid little to no attention to me. And when i got home i texted her telling her what the fuck? And she kind of liked that so she kept me in orbit instead of completely blocking me everywhere :feelsugh:.
So during my orbitting phase i did some of the most insane shit ever to get her attention, from graffiti on the school wall to literally sneaking to her school at night and leaving a sweet marker letter on her classroom wall and table (which was there for 2 years until younger zoomers repainted the class, i wonder what they thought about it :feelshaha:) and in some phases she said she liked me (she said she loves me from time to time, which looking back at it now being blackpilled was not really genuine at fucking all for reasons youll see very soon :feelshaha:) so being the low status and unattractive dude that i was, Chad was right around the corner, or should i say Chads. So everyday after she lost interest in me (when Chads came) she used to tease me and tell me about her classmate and schoolmate rich tall Chads ( that was when i got blackpilled about height i never knew foids were into height before) that always approached her and how she likes them and texts them everyday, and whenever i tell her to stop her fucking shit she pretended to cry and shit fucking lmao. (Typical manipulative shit i do whatever but you cant talk back to me) and i shouldve left her then but i couldnt, i was extremely lonely, poor and unwanted (used to play HL:DM at 3 AM during the winter after she falls asleep [she might be texting Chad idk] cold, angry and in so much pain, knowing that she is just fucking with me keeping me in orbit and that she is def cheating but i never caught her red handed (if thats what you wanna call it because she always said that we are not in a relationship and then changing her mind the next day and so on.) I had one of the worst months in my life. I didnt understand how this world works, i was so insecure, depressed and fucking suicidal, i became nocturnal and i hated this fucking gay world :feelsclown:.
So one day i came across this Chad meme, which hit me like a train. (You should know what i mean) the meme said "i am trying to be the right one for you" which i always said :bluepill: and "the right one doesnt have to try" which she always said :feelshaha: with Chad on the couch in the background. It was so relatable, i needed to know who made it, it felt so real. And next to it i read incel memes. And i needed to know, despite everything i heard about the incel community. I NEEDED TO FUCKING KNOW MORE. so i lurked a lot on incel subs when they were up on reddit. And i related to everything. Every quote she said, all of her behavior was explained right fucking there. LOOKS MONEY STATUS. HOW WOMEN TREAT CHAD. ORBITTING. etc etc. And it was all so real. So then i completely ghosted her, she texted a few times and when i didnt reply she probably fucked off to Chad (all her texts were about her problems as youd expect from a typical orbitting story)
So fast forward a year and a half later, to August of last year. (The extremely important exam was coming up in a month) i thought about her a lot during that time like the good little cuck i was. And puberty hit me like a train, and i am sorry everyone but i went from a manlet to being 6'1 with a good face and jaw and i developped a decent amount of muscle which really fucking helped. I really wanted to fucking see her again. I used to walk by her house every fucking night but she never saw me, i wanted to make her feel how fucking inferior she and every other fucking worthless "chad" she was talking to(i mog all of them to Valhala and back btw)
So after the government was tired about covid they got rid of the quarantine and we were allowed back to special courses:feelsYall: and my fucking god there she was, i mogged everyone in that class easily, which helped a fucking lot. So i approached her, (she legit didnt recognize me :feelshaha: or forgot my name while i was obsessing over her, developped an inferiority complex because of her, and ruined my mental for the rest of my life cause of her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:) so i told her who i was and she couldnt believe it (which cut fucking deep too btw) i also got the teehee Chad treatment, she was paying full attention to me and my existence made her laugh. ( I went home and i was so fucking mad and i was like, all this time she was larping with anxiety and depression while her life was perfect) (friendly reminder to never believd foids when they talk about mental health, they larp a lot) (and funny thing is she always belittled my childhood and mental ruining problems, she always said i dont know what depression is and whenever i ask her what she is so depressed about she doesnt say shit cause she knows her problems are nothing to mine, keep in mind i only realized how much she didnt actually care about me only after i was blackpilled, i always thought she was my guardian angel or some cheesy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:) so all that 2 year old rage had to come out somehow, i couldnt beat her cause prison because i am low status and she is high status and rich :feelswhat: so i had the perfect plan to absolutely ruin her fucking mental. I manipulated her so hard till she ended up with 0 self esteem. So i sat next to her without giving her any attention while she was talking nonstop, so she could realize how terrible her personality is,how uninteresting she is and how obnoxious she fucking is. I never made eye contact with her ( not cause i was a pussy i was making eye contact with other girls there, but in order to make her feel just as insecure as she made me feel when she didnt give me any attention) and finally i openly flirted with other whores in class while she was right there, i also told her a lot and a fucking lot about my yellow fever (i am not that attracted to Asian whores but i am still attracted to them kind of) (which she got really, reaaaally fucking pissed about and tried to counter with saying that she is into niggers:feelsseriously: which only fucking helped me test the personalitypill more by telling her that i am extremely fucking racist, i hate niggers, sharing actual shit from here, i even told her about you guys and then i even got her to say that she will carry my white fucking babies and that she was larping about BBC, surprise surprise :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:) (also i am not really white, but i am white by Sandland standards and people her call me white. she was also an SJW and she was posting about BLM but yea sure thing typical virtue signaling whore. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:).
And i started calling her for her hypocrisy and whore behavior etc etc. So in a couple of weeks, i destroyed her self esteem, her values and her mental. She was extremely fucking obedient to me :smonk::smonk::smonk:.
The exam was coming up in a couple of weeks and i got rid of her to be able to study because i worked my fucking ass off for it, i literally gave it a fucking lot (the getting money for special courses part, the exam and studying part was easy). And at that time i didnt plan this or anything, i just wanted to fuck her mental not her future:feelsohgod:, but because of that she couldnt study the next couple of weeks and she didnt do that good while i aced it. (OKAY AT THIS POINT YOU MIGHT BE SAYING I AM LARPING BECAUSE THIS FUCKING SHIT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, but it really is... That was my redemption arc) she didnt do that good in the exam while i bragged about acing it, she blamed me for that and told me she wasnt going to get that scolarship cause of me which got me pretty fucking triggered like lmao. You had an entire fucking year, what were you doing??? And she said that she couldnt study all year because i was on her mind. Like yeah fucking sure, you are mistaking me for one of your Chadlets. And she kept blaming me until i ghosted her for months. Then one day i was high and bored and wanted some drama so i replied to her. I dont remember the full details tbh but our conversation ended with her telling me about this art junkie she talks to and his murder fetish which she liked sending me screenshots of their conversation. And at it was so fucking convenient that the very last photo i uploaded to my phone was Bianca's sliced throat. She was fucking horrified or something. Because yeah water is wet and foids larp about their murder fetish and edginess. She went on to tell me about how she had connections and the police and shit and i told her that i really dont give a fuck because i did nothing incriminating and even if i did she can fuck off i dont really give a fuck. Then because i was high and emotional i told her about all the mental problems she caused me (and of course she ignored that) and that if i wanted to hurt her i wouldve done it long ago. I also told her that if she ever sees me irl that she shouldnt make eye contact with me at all fucking costs. She ended the conversation by saying that she will never believe anyone again and that she is scarred for life (which is probably another larp) and that i ruined her future and mental. I simply replied by "first time"? And deleted all of my 0 follower IGs and Facebooks which i used to text her to delete anything bad i mightve said/so i would never get the urge to text her again.

Yes i know this sounds like fucking larp. But it took me 2 hours to fucking type and recall, i know this might get me banned but this experience was just too blackpilling to be left unmentioned. There is also the chance that no one might read this cause this is the sewers but honestly who fucking cares tbh. Felt good to let that out. Also excuse any typos you faggots. :fuk:
Also i dont talk to that faggot friend anymore after my enlightenment. Blackpill did set me free. :feelsYall:

Outliers exist. And he's either a thugmaxxed douche, or maybe has a large dick? Anyways, subhuman means incel tier which is below 5/10. Stop using it to describe normies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Are you were above mid tier normie? That's the only reason you'd think a low-mid is subhuman.

Subhuman is a 5'2 curry or bagelcel. Not this sex having faggot.

Outliers exist. And he's either a thugmaxxed douche, or maybe has a large dick? Anyways, subhuman means incel tier which is below 5/10. Stop using it to describe normies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Are you were above mid tier normie? That's the only reason you'd think a low-mid is subhuman.

Subhuman is a 5'2 curry or bagelcel. Not this sex having faggot.
Not an outlier because I see it all the times. I’d consider him slightly below average - average. Doesn’t look like the type to have a big dick

Jesus so many bluepilled and redpilled normies on here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Dregster666 :feelswhere: Please try to keep this forum contained for blackpilled truecels, before we start letting chadlites on here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jesus so many bluepilled and redpilled normies on here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Dregster666 :feelswhere: Please try to keep this forum contained for blackpilled truecels, before we start letting chadlites on here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
“Don’t post things I don’t like >:(((((“

Exceptions do exist even though they are far from being the norm, if you're inkwell yourself why are you salty about it? Isn't it a good thing that a subhuman found someone who loves him? Oh wait you're moggels.
He was a popular guy, the type to bully incels

“Don’t post things I don’t like >:(((((“

He was a popular guy, the type to bully incels
My post isn't specifically refering to you

Anyways, bluepillers and redpillers should not be on this forum regardless. If you defend them you're not blackpilled :feelsseriously:

The people who oppose gatekeeping the most are the ones that let the forum or hobby get run over by normies and thots

Often you see chads actually in an ltr with a stacy. A variety of chadlites, chads and tall upper normies fuck.

Indeed this thread is shit

Goofball is calling others subhuman but isnt getting any play himself :feelstastyman:

Let us rate her. Looksmax faggots are braindead.

:feelskek:
Yes. That's why she is dating them.
Lmao this

Indeed this thread is shit

Goofball is calling others subhuman but isnt getting any play himself :feelstastyman:

:feelskek:

Lmao this
I’m not a goofball, i’m a sperg. And I call myself subhuman too.

Incels.is

:feelsseriously:

Don't make such judgements without weighing the aspects fully, dear fellowcel:

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John and would wear a shirt with his favorite color: "Blue". When Aspie John dropped a stack of homework sheets on one occasion, Anxious Jane wrote a "message" for him on her sheet the very next day.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes "romantic" gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

Would you say that the fictional male above(My protagonist) is non-incel? Surely not, given his role as "second fiddle" to White males.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back