Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't believe we have a day dedicated to whores

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
First women's rights, now this? What next, faggot pride day? Fucking degenerates

First women's rights, now this? What next, faggot pride day? Fucking degenerates
World men's day shares it's day with world toilet day, just consider that for a moment.

saint nik had the right idea

It only has meaning when you give it meaning. Which mean ignore whatever they want to say the day is.

This is just as bad as when people on here complaining about Valentines Day when it would have made more sense to continue the forum as if the day didn't happen and 14 has no meaning and not talking about it.

Toilets are good for taking a shit in.

I just don't understand, a whole MONTH? just for overzealous sodomites, trannies, and fat lesbian dykes??? Wtf even is our clown world
Soon there will be "incel purge" day, once again orchestrated by the jews

I just don't understand, a whole MONTH? just for overzealous sodomites, trannies, and fat lesbian dykes??? Wtf even is our clown world
Might as be womens month considering how feminine every part of the acronym is. Not to call trannies women, they’re just coping fags

We should all agree on an incel day