[SuicideFuel] I can't get a job because I am ugly

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
5d 22h 19m
I've handed in over 100 resumes and I get no call backs. When I go to hand them in I always see the people kinda grimace when they look at me. My looks are destroying every aspect of my life including the ability to keep myself distracted with material things to focus less on the pain life brings me.

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
★★★★
5d 7h 33m
looking good makes getting a job as easy as taking a piss

Also a vagina gets your employed instantly

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
45d 11h 57m
I know bro. I had problem with it too. I feel ya lad.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★
20d 1h 8m
Yes. It's cruel. You must find jobs where looks don't matter as much, try programming or some shit like that.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
1d 19h 56m
GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
★★★★★
5d 2h 51m
Its not 100 percent looks, but good looks or a vagina would land you a job instantly, but you have to know someone in the place you are applying for to give you a fighting chance, either that, go ER or rope. Life sucks man.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
14m
Ugly people have limited opportunities.

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
★★★★
16h 35m
They want us to be homeless so we have yet another reason to rope.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
★★★★★
6d 4h 42m
looks matter in jobs that dont require technical skills unfortunately

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-
2d 4h 16m
I've handed in over 100 resumes and I get no call backs. When I go to hand them in I always see the people kinda grimace when they look at me. My looks are destroying every aspect of my life including the ability to keep myself distracted with material things to focus less on the pain life brings me.
Go NEET.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 4h 46m
looking good makes getting a job as easy as taking a piss

Also a vagina gets your employed instantly
any scientific backing for that?

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
-
5d 13h 10m
just LDAR bro

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
7d 9h 55m
any scientific backing for that?
In my tech class all the females found employment before the class even ended despite some being lazy or struggling in class. After the class I got certified and still couldn't get a job.

In my family all 4 of my sisters make over 50k a year. With no degree. I make 13k a year despite multiple certifications. 2 of my brothers are NEET and LDAR. My other brother, who is a 6/10, makes 30k.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 4h 46m
In my tech class all the females found employment before the class even ended despite some being lazy or struggling in class. After the class I got certified and still couldn't get a job.

In my family all 4 of my sisters make over 50k a year. With no degree. I make 13k a year despite multiple certifications. 2 of my brothers are NEET and LDAR. My other brother, who is a 6/10, makes 30k.
so you're saying there is a correlation with ugly = loser.
but there isn't a scientific solid rule that defines it.
but guess what. there doesn't have to be.
the "soft" sciences of variance, and non-hard exclusivities are still somewhat valid if you take context into account.
the context of mankind collectively judging people.
I just need REAL/ in your face/ overt evidence of people rejecting you because of looks so that liberal fairy braiders/ purple-petal-pointers don't constantly mold the meaning of everything into what is positive/ peaceful.
Did any boss tell you explicitly what happened? I need a real instance like that to cast the blackpill into the brains of the weak. The petunia pickers/ the purplepetalpickers.
Circumstantial/ variational experience is the result of many un-seen science. Things the liberally dominating media won't show to our world.

Last edited:
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
72d 7h 3m
Me too. Except they never even see me. I do all my applications digitally (because every time I go in person to apply they tell me it's all done online) and never receive a call back. I probably put about 40 applications these past 3 weeks and haven't received one single call or email

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
I’ve been told I’m not a “good fit” and this was at McDonald’s (wasn’t dressed weirdly), that I don’t have the right look, and that I would feel out of place. Meanwhile I had a good amount of experience dealing with people and specifically with waiting tables and working with databases which were the jobs I was going for. Meanwhile 6-7/10s with handwritten resumes or a little less than mine got the jobs.

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
2h 59m
Fucking brutal

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
50d 5h 0m
Sad shit, man.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 38m
I’ve been told I’m not a “good fit” and this was at McDonald’s (wasn’t dressed weirdly), that I don’t have the right look, and that I would feel out of place. Meanwhile I had a good amount of experience dealing with people and specifically with waiting tables and working with databases which were the jobs I was going for. Meanwhile 6-7/10s with handwritten resumes or a little less than mine got the jobs.

resumes don't mean much when you deal with customers all day

they want looks and someone to show up on time

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★

For the fast food places and restaurants, yes, but what about the jobs I applied for where I was talking to people over the phone?

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
35d 3h 19m
Looks permeate every aspect in life

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
131d 9h 27m
Yeah being ugly is a disadvantage in getting a job, but being ethnic and ugly such as myself is even worse. If you are an ugly ethnic manlet such as myself you will never find a job, I've had two jobs. Got fired from one after a week and the other one I quit after almost 2 weeks because it was McDonalds and they treat you like shit alongside your minimum wage. It's over.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
42d 6h 17m
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

PainHub premium membership
-
24d 21h 3m
Yeah no shit. Looks determine EVERYTHING.