Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t hate lookism just the same as I don’t hate capitalism

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I just hate not being good looking as much as I hate not being rich. Humans are by nature selfish, greedy and they admire those who stand at the top of the hierarchy. Trying to fight against lookism is like believing in communism and absolute equality. It’s simply not realistic.

I don’t hate a system that’s oppressive, I just hate not being (born) the winner, kek.

I hate everything.

Trying to fight against lookism is like believing in communism and absolute equality. It’s simply not realistic.
retard is called monogamy and it works. just take away most foid rights and suddenly there are no more incels.

incels are created when foids are given freedom

what about when its forced? arranged marriages ect
It gets you a wife but lookism will always exist. Attractive people will always be treated better than ugly ones. The top tier foids will always choose gl or wealthy husband and average men have to be content with the breadcrumbs.

It gets you a wife but lookism will always exist. Attractive people will always be treated better than ugly ones. The top tier foids will always choose gl or wealthy husband and average men have to be content with the breadcrumbs.
this is true, but a monogamous society will still better things at least 10x for incels

I wish I was born years earlier when all I had to do was work to get a wife and family

"Grinding" is a myth unless you're normal

i hate all this system. communism would be great for me tbh.