Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I dont hate women

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-

Bitch ass goyims you are responsible for my inceldom

IncelTear I am gymmaxed MMAmaxed you cant do shit to me 2 cm corn dog dick tranny on t from your dads armpits who left when you were 2 after molesting you BITCH.
I am supreme Incelkommando I will be victorious I will make you all cry for your mommy whore slut on 5$ an hour in my basement.
You guys are the biggest trucels in denial bluepilled cum swallowers you have no idea whats coming faggots stop showing your dick to little children first you destroy society then you destroy monogamy and now you fiddle children :feelspuke::feelspuke:
More young men are waking up every guy you reject will fucking destroy you eventually.
We will build a new world without you motherfucker losers polygamous chad only tik tok whores

I’m gonna bulk and learn how to fight so I can beat these IT niggers

You realize this is the average incel tear poster

They think you should settle for fat used up 30 year old whores that want a beta caregiver

I am a millionaire at 18, I've done everything for the girl I loved, I've done looksmaxxing, social maxxing, personality maxxing, I still didnt get her.

I used to not hate women, I think I do now. FUCK ALL OF YOU BITCHES NON OF YOU GAVE ME A CHANCE NOT EVEN A FUCKING DATE FUCK OYU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT GO KYS

Yes boyo, you are very based and blackpilled

No I’m not
are you attracted to young women that are in the prime of puberty and at their prime of being physically developed and attractive scientifically speaking and in terms of birthing healthy offspring?

Or are you a cuck for old used up hag pussy

gross, we need more IT users like fluffykitten :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsohh:
that bitch has for sure slept with 6'2" chads she barely knows then tells guys like us to have muh personality

are you attracted to young women that are in the prime of puberty and at their prime of being physically developed and attractive scientifically speaking and in terms of birthing healthy offspring?

Or are you a cuck for old used up hag pussy
I’m attracted to women over the age of 18

Please be real with me bro, no joking around. Do you honestly consider yourself to be an incel just because you couldn't get your oneitis?
its not just my oneitis I failed getting all women I tried with jfl

I am a millionaire at 18, I've done everything for the girl I loved, I've done looksmaxxing, social maxxing, personality maxxing, I still didnt get her.

I used to not hate women, I think I do now. FUCK ALL OF YOU BITCHES NON OF YOU GAVE ME A CHANCE NOT EVEN A FUCKING DATE FUCK OYU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT GO KYS
Millionaire without any hardwork jfl but you’re GUCCI

Millionaire without any hardwork jfl but you’re GUCCI
WHO said I didn’t work hard??? I rotted in my room every single day staring at a chart to make those money I could have used those time to fuck girls when I could instead I thought moneymaxxing can get me oneitis

Bitch ass goyims you are responsible for my inceldom

IncelTear I am gymmaxed MMAmaxed you cant do shit to me 2 cm corn dog dick tranny on t from your dads armpits who left when you were 2 after molesting you BITCH.
I am supreme Incelkommando I will be victorious I will make you all cry for your mommy whore slut on 5$ an hour in my basement.
You guys are the biggest trucels in denial bluepilled cum swallowers you have no idea whats coming faggots stop showing your dick to little children first you destroy society then you destroy monogamy and now you fiddle children :feelspuke::feelspuke:
More young men are waking up every guy you reject will fucking destroy you eventually.
We will build a new world without you motherfucker losers polygamous chad only tik tok whores
rare vein of pure copium ore

I don’t hate all women, I just hate feminists and their ilk which comprises of most of them

WHO said I didn’t work hard??? I rotted in my room every single day staring at a chart to make those money I could have used those time to fuck girls when I could instead I thought moneymaxxing can get me oneitis
Clicking some buttons on a screen isn’t hard work. It takes regular people decades to get a million dollars while rich kids like u got into the stock market early cuz of your rich family teaching you

Clicking some buttons on a screen isn’t hard work. It takes regular people decades to get a million dollars while rich kids like u got into the stock market early cuz of your rich family teaching you
it’s not easy you don’t understand what goes behind the screens, calculations, algorithms, research. strategies etc it’s not if you start with the most money you win

gymcels are still useful for the revolution

I despise every last whore on the face of this earth. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Depressive incel Come here bitch ass tranny