Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found out you can generate teen goth girls with AI

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
See also my other thread: https://incels.is/threads/im-experimenting-with-creating-teen-goth-girls-with-ai.493487/

Experimenting with Stable Diffusion and Clarity. Really lifefuel and nice new hobby. :feelscomfy:

Example:

00348 3218285824

Creating hot bitches that you can't have doesn't seem like lifefuel to me ...

Any variation with race & size?

Any variation with race & size?
I could generate colored girls in theory.

It is less sensitive to size I think e.g. short/small. Current pictures have 'thin' so maybe 'fat' also works.

Right now I have a prompt that randomly chooses between blonde, brown and red hair

Can you do nudes? Asking for research purposes.

What model?

Also SD 1.4 or 2? Last I checked 1.4 was the recommended one but I haven't been in the scene for months now

Hmmm what ai site?

It feels like collecting pokemon lol
if we value immaterial things like those fucking pokemon, why not do the same with these digital bitches?

I was all set to leave some drive-by shit comment about this, taking a great big steaming dump on OP and his hobby.

Then I remembered that later on tonight I'm going to run around Skyrim as a large breasted blonde High Elf battle mage wearing a few vines as "armor."

You're absolutely fine, OP.

Pepe toast

Looks like linus tech tips