Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate Halloween

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
It’s literally just a holiday for

Women dress up all slutty and degenerate

JFL AT IF YOU HAVE A ONEITIS WHO IS CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN AND IS GOING TO A PARTY

WHAT A DEGENERATE HOLIDAY FOR DEGENERATE PEOPLE

I hate it most evil day of the year

Used to love it as a kid, dressing up and getting free candy but since we’re adults now Halloween is chad only.. as in chad gets to bang slutty Stacies and we get to rot at home.

I hate all holidays. Normies having "fun", foids dressing like whores they are. Absolutely disgusting.

Just pull your dick out and say "treat" every time they come knocking. They won't bother you again.

Used to love it as a kid, dressing up and getting free candy but since we’re adults now Halloween is chad only.. as in chad gets to bang slutty Stacies and we get to rot at home.
Ye lots of holidays used to be fun as a kid, bit after growing up you can't really do much.

I fucking hate halloween as a sub-eight white male.

The 8-and-above white chads get all the slutty girls in their slutty halloween costumes.

Sub-eight white males have it worse than any other race.

dress up as ER and get frustrated at blondes

I just realized how much I agree. I don't think any holiday angers me as much, really. Halloween screams of "sex and parties" to me.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: we all need to frustrationmaxx tbh

In Spain it has always been a day for tradition and honouring the dead by visiting them in cemeteries. But thanks to the globohomo now only old people do it, young ones embraced halloween degeneracy at its fullest.

KEK Cosplaying as him is the only thing that could make me take part in halloween.

I hate all holidays. Normies having "fun", foids dressing like whores they are. Absolutely disgusting.
same

it actually makes me feel worse, when it's supposed to make me happy

There were multiple girls at my school who dressed up in mildly perverted Pikachu costumes

yeah, the first one was okay, but all of the sequels were rather unnecessary if you ask me

degenerate party for degenerate people

I didn't get a Halloween present this year