Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i get constant baby fever

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i wanna raise my own kid, my life si too boring and bland I need some purpose. I wish I had a girl to make kids with

what being rich at an early age does to a mf.

You should travel to every country (that’s what all rich kids your age are doing)

what does this have to do with being rich
Because you already feel like you’ve achieved everything (money, getting anything you want) so you’re ready for a baby

Because you already feel like you’ve achieved everything (money, getting anything you want) so you’re ready for a baby
yeah im ready Im not stressed about finance raising a kid but I need a girl that wants to have kid with me jfl

what do you thjink about teen father?

if I have a kid in the next 1-2 year by the time he turns 12 or 13 I'd still be young and we'd have alot in common

what do you thjink about teen father?
If you can balance college and work yeah (probably cant) usually rich dropouts have babies at your age. You should wait till you’re 24-25

If you can balance college and work yeah (probably cant) usually rich dropouts have babies at your age. You should wait till you’re 24-25
i need to impregnate ssome teenage slut, i dont care if I have to raise the kid alone

i need to impregnate ssome teenage slut, i dont care if I have to raise the kid alone
Hook up with some retarded girl in sped then

Don’t worry I’ll give your oneitis a baby when I rigorously rape her in the back alley

Reincarnationmaxx, people reincarnate in their lineage

Rich people dont look like pedos if they have a nice car and shit
so true, why tf do I even desire girls so desperately they should desire me for the luxury they can have if they marry me jfl

so true, why tf do I even desire girls so desperately they should desire me for the luxury they can have if they marry me jfl
You should find a girl on a trip like some richcels do.