Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I got drunk again

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I drank a bottle of wine and a liter of beer at 10:00 PM last night. Time to go to class with alcohol on my breathe again.

I'm always drunk in public

Damn I don't like alcohol tastes bad and not good for you

I'm smoking weed this morning

I drank a bottle of wine and a liter of beer at 10:00 PM last night. Time to go to class with alcohol on my breathe again.
Same here. 128 oz of Budweiser and Coors Banquet. I hope that's it. 3/8s done. A gallon of fucking beer. Oh well I'll probably rope before I lose my liver

nice. I drank tonight as well. I had 4 (going on 5) ciders tonight. The first 4 I drank in an hour but the 5th one is slow rn. I feel it a little but not too much, I think I fucked up my intestines though so its probably that.

nice. I drank tonight as well. I had 4 (going on 5) ciders tonight. The first 4 I drank in an hour but the 5th one is slow rn. I feel it a little but not too much, I think I fucked up my intestines though so its probably that.
I've been having burning diarrhea the last few weeks. I hope it is caused by something besides boozing.

BTW this is me 3 years ago at 38

Started the booze cope late. Vidya, TV and programming before that

I've been having burning diarrhea the last few weeks. I hope it is caused by something besides boozing.

BTW this is me 3 years ago at 38

Started the booze cope late. Vidya, TV and programming before that

jesus that clip is depressing. brutal alcoholic pill.

I never liked drinking beer, the taste disgusts no matter the type. I do however enjoy spirits such as Whiskey and Rum. Currently I'm drinking a nice glass of kraken spiced rum.
very nice

never smoked it

Depending on how much you do with your life it's pretty well worth it. If wanted you next time you can get a day and a half to yourself try it and see if it's something you're into, it can be very useful for helping you let go of things in the past or at least it is for me.

Depending on how much you do with your life it's pretty well worth it. If wanted you next time you can get a day and a half to yourself try it and see if it's something you're into, it can be very useful for helping you let go of things in the past or at least it is for me.
Might try. If it helps me relax and stop be afraid/anxious/depressed then I'll prob try

Might try. If it helps me relax and stop be afraid/anxious/depressed then I'll prob try

Be careful with it, you can easily get addicted so make sure no matter what you have strongly defined boundaries you don't let yourself cross.