I got rejected By a female today.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
So I haven't really tried to ask out a girl since last june, all the rejections had caused me to give up. I had nothing left in me. But i thought I would give it another go, the female in question was friends of a friend, and we had briefly spoke before. I opened up by asking her how she was, complimenting her and then i asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She ignored the message for hours and then finally replied with "sorry, i fell asleep" which was the biggest lie i heard that day, she continued by saying that she didn't want to go on a date and that i wasn't her 'type'. It feels like utter shit. I have truely given up now, there is no point as i jut get constant rejection and nothing good ever comes out of it. By the way, this had nothing to do with it being Vday, i had been building up to it for a week or so.

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Officer
★★★
21d 16h 18m
So I haven't really tried to ask out a girl since last june, all the rejections had caused me to give up. I had nothing left in me. But i thought I would give it another go, the female in question was friends of a friend, and we had briefly spoke before. I opened up by asking her how she was, complimenting her and then i asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She ignored the message for hours and then finally replied with "sorry, i fell asleep" which was the biggest lie i heard that day, she continued by saying that she didn't want to go on a date and that i wasn't her 'type'. It feels like utter shit. I have truely given up now, there is no point as i jut get constant rejection and nothing good ever comes out of it. By the way, this had nothing to do with it being Vday, i had been building up to it for a week or so.
Her type has jawline and 6’5” height

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
★★
32d 21h 17m
There's really nothing I can say, getting rejected is one of the shittiest feelings one can experience. Sorry man.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
189d 16h 12m
Send screenshot of the text message conversation to me in DM so I can see exactly what you said and examine

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
Send screenshot of the text message conversation to me in DM so I can see exactly what you said and examine
It was on snap, so she will see if i screenshot it.
But the conversation went like this:
me- Hey, how are you doing?
her-Im good, hbu?
me-im ok, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime? I think it would be fun.
her-sorry for the long reply i was asleep, but no your not really my type and and i think it would be best if we stayed friends.
me- oh.

She also said something to our friend because he was saying that i had no game or sumin.

Last edited:
sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
BRUTAL.

anyways sorry. that is a bad experience. . .
There’s no real steps for improvement, unfortunately.
This was at 2pm, so there is absolutely no chance she was asleep, it wasn't even a realistic excuse.

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
Mogs me by asking out girls, but seriously bro, stop asking out girls. It doesn't work that way.

If she's interested in you she will give you IOIs ... if not, then it's over.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
Mogs me by asking out girls, but seriously bro, stop asking out girls. It doesn't work that way.

I know, i thought i would give it one last try.

greycel104

greycel104

The dude deemed ugly
12h 37m
Never get your hopes up,these girls(if you’re a youngcel) and woman’s standards will only go up,and I bet her “type” is some goodlooking tall dude

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
Never get your hopes,these girls(if you’re a youncel) and woman’s standards will only go up,and I bet her “type” is some goodlooking tall dude
I'm 19, I will be 20 in a couple of months. There type is always good looking tall dudes.

greycel104

greycel104

The dude deemed ugly
12h 37m
I'm 19, I will be 20 in a couple of months. There type is always good looking tall dudes.
Knew it,all I can say is even though you’re an incel currently, try your absolute best to ascend physically,do whatever you can throughout your life to get better looking,we know that is the most important aspect to women in men.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
Knew it,all I can say is even though you’re an incel currently, try your absolute best to ascend physically,do whatever you can throughout your life to get better looking,we know that is the most important aspect to women in men.
Yeah, i've been trying to work out and eat better etc.

georgecel

georgecel

Greycel
5h 52m
It was on snap, so she will see if i screenshot it.
But the conversation went like this:
me- Hey, how are you doing?
her-Im good, hbu?
me-im ok, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime? I think it would be fun.
her-sorry for the long reply i was asleep, but no your not really my type and and i think it would be best if we stayed friends.
me- oh.

She also said something to our friend because he was saying that i had no game or sumin.
BR00T4L. you prob dodged a bullet

Speed

Speed

Major
64d 14h 27m
You got female friend's so you already mog me. Brootal m8

Drop the friendship like a bad habit. Orbiting after getting rejected is one of the most pathetic thing's man can do.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
You got female friend's so you already mog me. Brootal m8

Drop the friendship like a bad habit. Orbiting after getting rejected is one of the most pathetic thing's man can do.
I don't have female friends. Idk where you got that from, our mutual friend is a dude.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 8h 2m
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
4d 12h 41m
I remember that feeling. I gave up on asking girls out years ago. It's such a soul crusher

Rei

Rei

landmine survivor
1d 8h 8m
that just fuckin hurts man, really sorry to hear that, hope you're doing just a little better if nothing else

Erogurocel

Erogurocel

Pretty Sad
★★★
3d 12h 3m
I hope for feel better later on man.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 5h 25m
That's what you get. Women are a meme.

existentialhack

existentialhack

Mythic
★★★
42d 10h 55m
Not that it makes much difference, but never ask a girl out on text. Call her. And don't use pussy qualifiers like "I was wondering". Be assertive and indifferent. Also cut all contact and block her now she's rejected you. Anything other than that gives her validation. You could have even responded by saying you aren't interested in her as a friend. "np I have enough friends but thx". Block.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
Not that it makes much difference, but never ask a girl out on text. Call her. And don't use pussy qualifiers like "I was wondering". Be assertive and indifferent. Also cut all contact and block her now she's rejected you. Anything other than that gives her validation. You could have even responded by saying you aren't interested in her as a friend. "np I have enough friends but thx". Block.
Thanks for the advice, brocel.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
Be ruthless after they talk to you like that. They should automatically be dead to you.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
Be ruthless after they talk to you like that. They should automatically be dead to you.
Idk whether that would make me look petty, I feel like you should come out of these situations being the bigger person. And I doubt that would work.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
Idk whether that would make me look petty, I feel like you should come out of these situations being the bigger person. And I doubt that would work.
They don’t want you. They’re mocking you. What does being the bigger person mean in that context? The gloves are off.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 5h 11m

Exactly. If life experience has taught me anything about women, its that they will definitely flirt or signal if they like you. Otherwise forget it. Seriously dude it's best piece of advice if you want to avoid rejections.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

9'11
★★
24d 18h 8m
They don’t want you. They’re mocking you. What does being the bigger person mean in that context? The gloves are off.
I know they don't want me, I gathered that.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
★★
37d 22h 4m
Maybe you didnt shower enough

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 18h 59m
Well you actually tried. That makes you more incel than a lot of people here tbh
That's the kind of personality she likes in a man.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 21h 26m
Maybe she needs a hot coffee to wake her up?

Perhaps a vanilla lattê?

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
I thought about approaching a bitch at the bus stop today. Then I came to my senses.

Taniscel

Taniscel

Officer
14d 11h 0m
Incels approaching women is kind of based but comes with risks.

Women despise being approached by men they consider lower SMV than them. They feel degraded and offended. It makes them question their own league. It works as a good detox after all the compliments they're showered with on a regular basis.

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 54m
You got your answer when she decided to ignore the message for hours, that's when you really know. The final answer isn't even needed.

achref

achref

Greycel
4d 9h 37m
its over , i kept on trying to approach till i got rejected by a landwhale

S

ShySaxon

Luminary
★★★★★
49d 16h 24m
I am so surprised by this development.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 18h 29m
If a girl wants you, you will know it.

They will follow you around like they're a puppy and you got the snacks boyo.

Though I will admit approaching as an incel takes balls so good job on that.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
At the bus stop I said hello. She said hello back, but I felt she wasn’t into it. So I went dark, and kept my distance.

Wizcel

Wizcel

Game Over
★★★★
2d 17h 53m
At the bus stop I said hello. She said hello back, but I felt she wasn’t into it. So I went dark, and kept my distance.

Sounds like my life.