Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had a cramp on my leg today in front of a bunch of foids and they did not help me

Empathetic gender, my ass. I was running to try to catch the bus to go to work and I got a painful cramp on my right leg, I fell to the ground on the sidewalk, screaming in pain. There were a bunch of foids in front of me, they got scared and instead of helping me they just started to walk faster, not even asking to see if I was OK, occasionally they looked back at me in disgust. I was laying there on the sidewalk for at least 15 mins massaging my leg until the pain went away. A good old man approached and asked me if I was fine. He helped stand up and said that everything will be all right, just try not to put my weight on that leg. To make long story short, I called in sick and went back home. I'm drinking vodka like water right now and my leg still hurts.
They probably enjoyed watching you suffer. Foids live for watching men in pain.

Empathetic gender, my ass. I was running to try to catch the bus to go to work and I got a painful cramp on my right leg, I fell to the ground on the sidewalk, screaming in pain. There were a bunch of foids in front of me, they got scared and instead of helping me they just started to walk faster, not even asking to see if I was OK, occasionally they looked back at me in disgust. I was laying there on the sidewalk for at least 15 mins massaging my leg until the pain went away. A good old man approached and asked me if I was fine. He helped stand up and said that everything will be all right, just try not to put my weight on that leg. To make long story short, I called in sick and went back home. I'm drinking vodka like water right now and my leg still hurts.
I hope you're doing fine. Foids though, are one step above being braindead.