Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a nightmare where I was back in high school and was listening to Anime Music

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It was free study session where you could focus on your own unfinished homework etc.

The pricks around me secretly took out my headphones out of my Ipod port and attached some speaker ports to it.

So now my anime music was blasting out of large speakers in the classroom. Worse was I didn't notice it and it went on for 30 minutes.

By the time I took off my headphones, I realized what happened but it was too late and I could see all my classmates trying hard not to laugh. The teacher just gave a stern expression without giving me any punishment coz he knew I was already in enough pain. I wanted to just die that moment.

Of course that makes absolutely no sense coz

1.Since I'm using headphones, the music would be all muffled and I would notice pretty fast when my headphones weren't attached to my ipod.
2. Why the fuck would the entire class including the teacher allow anime music to be blasted on for 30 minutes straight in their free study period which would be very distracting to them? Were they all secretly weebs and enjoyed it so they allowed it to continue?

I don't know why but most of my nightmares don't make any logical sense when I think about it.

Is this showing the state of my mind right now? That its so burnt out and fucked up it cannot think straight?

I think this nightmare is a symptom of my real fear. The fact that people are setting me up to fail and are not telling me. This is what I see at work so no wonder it came to my mind in my sleep.

Nightmarefuel man

Brutal anime music pill

Over for nightmarecels

Wow cucked avi dude

Nightmares are brutal

Can't remember the last time i had one