Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a vision of killing eve mercilessly and threatening Adam that if he simps I'll eat both of them raw in the flesh

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I just went after eve like a rabid animal. I just ripped her face apart. Had enough of her shitty intolerant personality. Wanted to eat her small cranium. Adam Just looked at me with total surprise. I told him if he and his descendants were to simp I'd come back and he his face off too. He gasped and bow down to me. With eve using blood. I ate her face off. Her skin and tissues. Dranked her blood. I punched god. And forced him to make short men forever free from oppression.

I ate the entirety of the gardens creatures. I ate the snake. Too. But the apples I tossed them to gods crotch and kicked him in it. I just wanted to rip and tear at everything I saw. I did it for me and I liked it.

Then I saw horses and dogs and cats the very first ones. I ran after them I ate them and ran through their flesh. Their prieveglged to being loved more than me. Made my power bigger

based

if only eve was killed and eaten, we would still live in the Garden of Eden!

I just went after eve like a rabid animal. I just ripped her face apart. Had enough of her shitty intolerant personality. Wanted to eat her small cranium. Adam Just looked at me with total surprise. I told him if he and his descendants were to simp I'd come back and he his face off too. He gasped and bow down to me. With eve using blood. I ate her face off. Her skin and tissues. Dranked her blood. I punched god. And forced him to make short men forever free from oppression.

Muslim? Sounds like the origin story of humanity from Islam.

if only eve was killed and eaten, we would still live in the Garden of Eden!

God would have then have to create a better female, one that could actually love Adam and not secretly cheat on him with Chad.

Muslim? Sounds like the origin story of humanity from Islam
No erenyeagerism. Eve was a shitty entity that needed extermination not reproducing. God made a mistake and was a silly goose of a child.

=/n my lord

adam should have married lilith

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back