Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate deathnic nigger/shit skin weebs they're cucked faggots

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I hate weebs in general but I hate deathnic weebs in particular because they're worshiping a culture that actively hates them. This includes waifufaggots too because they're cringe ass niggers that simp for a non existing foid that can't even talk to them. They're just dumb cringe niggers tbh.

We already know that fakecel normies hate us

Last edited:
This includes waifufaggots too because they're cringe ass niggers that simp for a non existing foid that can't even talk to them.
Volcel if you wouldn’t

__saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_lshiki__sample-3941a0b36663c9f6a7079fdcbb606914.jpg

lol yeah because 3D foids talk to us all the time :feelstastyman:
Bro why would you simp for a foid that doesn’t even exist that’s dumb and cucked kek

Why do you worship the work of a culture that hates your skin colour nigger?
Because it's still better than disgusting IRL movies and series filled with political woke jewish agendas.
It's something dumb that takes your mind off real problems and doesn't remind you of the globohomo's absolute and utter control over the world every second you are watching it.
What am I supposed to do? Play borderlands 3 where there is 500 femals characters and only 2 guys? WHICH ARE GAY? They destroyed my favorite game.
Watch what? Lord of the rings with nigger elves? They destroyed my favorite movie.
At least anime is dumb and numb and that's good. All I wanna feel anymore is numb.

What am I supposed to do? Play borderlands 3 where there is 500 femals characters and only 2 guys? WHICH ARE GAY? They destroyed my favorite game.
Watch what? Lord of the rings with nigger elves? They destroyed my favorite movie.
At least anime is dumb and numb and that's good. All I wanna feel anymore is numb.
Watch breaking bad and BCS

Watch breaking bad
Already did :feelsseriously:

Just stop hating on anime it's stupid. It's a cope far less cucked than today's games and tv shows, and far less cucked than paying the jews to buy copes from them.

Some Noodle whores like curries though

this is why i just use it as a cope in private. don't let your enemy know your weaknesses