Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate faggots

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
they are disgusting vile lust-driven hedonist creatures by nature. i completely deny the notion that they are just "in love" its a sick demented twisted anal fetish they have. fucking disgusting degenerates jesus

fuck faggots

Fax. I had a faggot try to molest molest me once. Know I look over my shoulder to make sure I'm not around any of their kind

Burn them alive (in vidya)

I have similiar thoughts on this subject.

I'm sorry to hear that you hate yourself OP

Fax. I had a faggot try to molest molest me once. Know I look over my shoulder to make sure I'm not around any of their kind
the faggot was @shii410 :horror:

hurl them off the highest building theory

lgbt people are hipersexual, that's why there's so many of them trying to promote this "everyone is beautiful" shit, because they can fuck almost anything, I have a lesbian coworker and sometimes she shows me pictures of girls she had sex with, there's all kind of people, to the ugly fat girl to the giga hot stacy, there's no standard, as long as there's a hole there's a goal, shit is subhuman. :blackpill: