Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how orwellian this soyceity has become

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I was banned in every other website for just not agreeing with simps and pointing out some blackpill.
Can't fucking believe they deleted my account on several forums(one of them being IGN forum) for just saying that women only date people with good looks.

It's just fucking heinous how they want everyone to comply with their ideologies!
Like 1984, these psychos even monitor our steps since the moment we become too counter-cultural or we skew from whatever popular mindset it's on!

How are these imbeciles not fucking aware that they aren't on real free speech platforms!
It's just obvious from the get go, and then, why can't they break free from their chains?
Do they just fucking love being submitted?
Because there¡s awareness up to some extent that everyone is controlled by the elites.

Sb

what program did you use?
uberduck.ai. SpongeBob SquarePants (Seasons 4–9A) is the voice I used. Most voices suck and you might need to manually edit your text to make it sound right. Dont bother signing up with your real email just use 10minutemail.

this forum has become more dead in the past few months, I wonder why
Its because of the jews and russian-ukraine war :feelsohgod:

Hmmm I kind of don't get this one
I spammed random shit to get to 500 posts. I was blue after my first week on .is :feelzez:

uberduck.ai. SpongeBob SquarePants (Seasons 4–9A) is the voice I used. Most voices suck and you might need to manually edit your text to make it sound right. Dont bother signing up with your real email just use 10minutemail.

I spammed random shit to get to 500 posts. I was blue after my first week on .is :feelzez:
based, thank you so much!

insel chud you will go work in the salt mines for not acknowledging women are oppressed

Negan.....it's different than anything

Thank you

I just discovered uberduck and it’s great, the Beavis and Butthead voices especially I get a kick out of

Its like that on science forums since the start too. If you disagree with one 'official' science position you get a swarm of normies coming 'proving' why you are wrong and official science is right.

Which ok that is good all that opposition and you get to really test and prove out your idea. Thing is if you are still standing after they all 'prove' you are wrong, then they ban you and delete the thread and all your former posts.

insel chud you will go work in the salt mines for not acknowledging women are oppressed
:feels:
Negan.....it's different than anything
Rick you, you go back to your black pussy :feelswhat:
I just discovered uberduck and it’s great, the Beavis and Butthead voices especially I get a kick out of
I am wery of that uberjew thing
Its like that on science forums since the start too. If you disagree with one 'official' science position you get a swarm of normies coming 'proving' why you are wrong and official science is right.
science is the normie religion kek, they can't even do basic math yet they think they are holders of the absolute truth jfl
Thing is if you are still standing after they all 'prove' you are wrong, then they ban you and delete the thread and all your former posts.
This is why I hate Negritt and Jewbook, these places have no freedom of speech.
(And besides, I was permabanned from these sites as well)

Negan it ain't the way it was anymore...... I'ma manlet now reincarnated through erenyeagers body

Negan it ain't the way it was anymore...... I'ma manlet now reincarnated through erenyeagers body
See u in hell buddy, I will be fucking your hot daughter :feelsdevil:

I was banned from gamedebate for nothing. There is one universal unwritten rule across almost entire internet, youre not allowed to criticize, analyze or judge foids behavior or decisions. We live in simps paradise.

We live in simps paradise.
Jesus this is hellworld, where else but this site can us blackpilled truecels gather and express ourselves freely and without retaliation or ill will?
I just f48cking hate the internet for being this cucked.
Damn this fucking world!
This is why I will never work and pay jew cuck taxes!

But you cucking a guy who's dead......wasted victory.....incel trait
You should have left your whore wife and that bastard baby die back in the prison.
You are such a cuck.

You should have left your whore wife and that bastard baby die back in the prison.
You are such a cuck.
Alternate me did that.....in the comic timeline..... Thanks to PATHS...((inceldia will come in spring))