[RageFuel] I hate illegal immigrants

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 18h 5m
By illegal immigrants, I mean fakecels joining incels.co. They piss me off so much. People who defend fakecels are fakecels themselves, fakecels have no rights here, GTFO. I don't care how "based" :soy: you are. If you CAN get laid with some effort (i.e. not being fat, going out of your comfort zone, travelling).

I would probably make one exception to Whitecels who don't JBWmax (out of honour and comadery). It's already been proven 100x on every JBW thread that Whites who are bottom 0.1% can still get laid. Whitecels who have the honour and decency to not cuck ricecels and reject noodle whores are okay. White'cels' who are thinking about JBWmaxxing need to fuck off though.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
124d 15h 14m
Oh damn thought this thread was actually based about illegal immigrants but it’s just cucked retardation and subtle anti whiteisms (all whites are fakecels when nonwhite incels.co posters are more likely to be banned for brag or fakeceldom)

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
181d 12h 21m
Oh damn thought this thread was actually based about illegal immigrants but it’s just cucked retardation and subtle anti whiteisms (all whites are fakecels when nonwhite incels.co posters are more likely to be banned for brag or fakeceldom)
JBW. No wonder you're pissed about this thread, you can slay with your blue eyes.

asdf1234

asdf1234

★★★
4d 18h 5m
99.99% of whites can JBW, stfu coper

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★
20d 10h 57m
Jfl at being fakecel but still applying for .co

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
181d 12h 21m
@tehgymcel420 @Irredeemable look at his based post

asdf1234

asdf1234

★★★
4d 18h 5m
Jfl at being fakecel but still applying for .co
It's actually lifefuel for fakecels being here since a symptom of being a normie is relishing at the pain and suffering of those below you

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
102d 2h 50m

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 15h 14m
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
80d 1h 0m
Am I an illegal immigrant?

asdf1234

asdf1234

★★★
4d 18h 5m
Wow, you got ghosted by 2 people, that's so painful, shut the fuck up idiot, people wouldn't even start a conversation with me. Stop JBWmaxxing faggot
Am I an illegal immigrant?
don't know you well enough
you forgot to mention the chink whores you fucked
Very likely bummer had some noodles, almost inconceivable if he didn't granted he gave it minimal effort

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★
20d 10h 57m
It's actually lifefuel for fakecels being here since a symptom of being a normie is relishing at the pain and suffering of those below you
Low iq trait ngl. If I could slay I wouldn't feel the need to be here. Normies are pretty stupid ngl

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 15h 14m
Wow, you got ghosted by 2 people, that's so painful, shut the fuck up idiot, people wouldn't even start a conversation with me. Stop JBWmaxxing faggot
Aah the angry calls of shitskinnery...
6E60CF69-DE31-4A1B-9A5F-EEA9CDD81F6E.jpeg
30304B28-6D39-4421-9689-3CBA719C22DF.jpeg

cherry-picked, you forgot to mention the chink whores you fucked
I wish. Unlike you I can’t go into another different country racially and fit in and leech. Brown privilege is a luxury I do not have.

asdf1234

asdf1234

★★★
4d 18h 5m
Low iq trait ngl. If I could slay I wouldn't feel the need to be here. Normies are pretty stupid ngl
pretty sure you're that faggot who hung out on @knajjd 's discord
All I remember is you trying to dox me so you're probably a fakecel to, tbh

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
80d 1h 0m

don't know you well enough

Very likely bummer had some noodles, almost inconceivable if he didn't granted he gave it minimal effort
From what you wrote, I thought you had this thread in mind

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
74d 15h 51m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 15h 14m
You have never paid taxes in your life, lol.
Yeah but I’m not brown in a white country so my race isn’t a net negative. Also I haven’t taken from the govt either through welfare programs.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
7d 11h 42m
Illegals take more than they give so what is there to like?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Captain
★★★★★
10d 3h 26m
By illegal immigrants, I mean fakecels joining incels.co. They piss me off so much. People who defend fakecels are fakecels themselves, fakecels have no rights here, GTFO. I don't care how "based" :soy: you are. If you CAN get laid with some effort (i.e. not being fat, going out of your comfort zone, travelling).

I would probably make one exception to Whitecels who don't JBWmax (out of honour and comadery). It's already been proven 100x on every JBW thread that Whites who are bottom 0.1% can still get laid. Whitecels who have the honour and decency to not cuck ricecels and reject noodle whores are okay. White'cels' who are thinking about JBWmaxxing need to fuck off though.
Yeah, I can see your point

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★
20d 10h 57m
pretty sure you're that faggot who hung out on @knajjd 's discord
All I remember is you trying to dox me so you're probably a fakecel to, tbh
I didn't even touch the discord. Also don't see any point in doxing tbh. Doesn't help me in any way so why bother?