Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Jordan Peterson

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
I hate Jordan Peterson :feelsree: I hate the fact that this retarded gynocentric kike exists and spouts his retarded bullshit everywhere. I hate the fact this retarded boomer and his retarded pop psyche is held in any regard instead of useless boomer trash. I hate this pill popping faggot co-opted the men's movement for more gynocentric self flagellation, telling us men aren't good enough for his meth head camwhore daughter. And worse of all I hate how much bluepilled retard cucks try to station him as some based redpill blackpill guy when he is nothing more than controlled opposition for them (even worse in some ways because he is so gynocentric that he hates trannies because they make some foids look bad :feels:).

I hate Jordan Peterson and I hope jewtube bans him and he is deplatformed fuck freeze peach I hate that retarded boomer kike woman worshipping, pill popping faggot I hope he ODs and I hope his corpse is raped by trannies

I hate Jordan Peterson :feelsree: I hate the fact that this retarded gynocentric kike exists and spouts his retarded bullshit everywhere. I hate the fact this retarded boomer and his retarded pop psyche is held in any regard instead of useless boomer trash. I hate this pill popping faggot co-opted the men's movement for more gynocentric self flagellation, telling us men aren't good enough for his meth head camwhore daughter. And worse of all I hate how much bluepilled retard cucks try to station him as some based redpill blackpill guy when he is nothing more than controlled opposition for them (even worse in some ways because he is so gynocentric that he hates trannies because they make some foids look bad :feels:).

I hate Jordan Peterson and I hope jewtube bans him and he is deplatformed fuck freeze peach I hate that retarded boomer kike woman worshipping, pill popping faggot I hope he ODs and I hope his corpse is raped by trannies
hes a fake media plant in the clothing of a redpiller, the thruth is he is neither for men or even for society, he has a larger purpose that no one seems to understand

he is a complete joke

hes a fake media plant in the clothing of a redpiller, the thruth is he is neither for men or even for society, he has a larger purpose that no one seems to understand
Yeah, I know and nothing is worse than watching bluepillers slurp that slop up I hate all the implant media including that kike shapiro and all his jewish-friends

Yeah, I know and nothing is worse than watching bluepillers slurp that slop up I hate all the implant media including that kike shapiro and all his jewish-friends
yep, he along with shapiro are literally all fakes, they arent for men they are for socieital control

His daughter was fucked by Andrew Tate

Kek, the only time Tate has done anything of value if he fucked that methhead to get back at that boomer junkie, no wonder he is seething about him :feelskek:

Kek, the only time Tate has done anything of value if he fucked that methhead to get back at that boomer junkie, no wonder he is seething about him :feelskek:
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Yup, incels or ITcuck trying to cope by calling him ugly is ovER, the nigga ran a camwhores business by praying on slavsluts wanting chad

Redpillers in general are scammers.

The dude married his high school sweetheart and he thinks he is some expert when it comes to women.

Dating market looked a little bit different in 1970's. Little buddy boyo bucko doesn't live in reality

I learned a lot from his lectures, though. He is an exceptional psychology professor. You just need to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to his content.

he is a complete joke
yup, and he's trying to sound smart. Worst thing is, if you look at comments under his videos people PUT HIM ON A FUCKING PEDESTRAL

The dude married his high school sweetheart and he thinks he is some expert when it comes to women.

Dating market looked a little bit different in 1970's. Little buddy boyo bucko doesn't live in reality
Anyfaggot that got parried before facebook is irrelevant to the modern social shitstorm that is dating fuck retarded boomers
I learned a lot from his lectures, though. He is an exceptional psychology professor. You just need to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to his content.
Really, I watched his lectures and all his shit is extremely gynocentric about how men need to man up and take care of women/be good enough for women. Yet he expects women to do nothing but make things harder for us anyway. Tell me what is so informative that isn't just obvious or reiterating religious themes into psychological analysis

his retarded pop psyche is held in any regard instead of useless boomer trash.
Yes because the LDAR blackpill that's espoused on here is what the elites are scared off

wow, so deep Mr. P so what your saying is be....le strong oh wow never thought of that :soy: I'm so glad my internet dad is here to teach me all I need about how to be a man lol, remember retards clean your room
I agree, he can be cringe but he's far form being the worst thing on the Internet right now

hes a funny lil canadian.

Yes because the LDAR blackpill that's espoused on here is what the elites are scared off
yeah bro, JP is definitely the man to defeat the woke moralists and the elite and not another gynocentrist retards looking at the problems of hypergamy and blaming it on men not trying hard enough

I agree, he can be cringe but he's far form being the worst thing on the Internet right now
He is a gynocentrists, instead of being feminist he is a conservatard, literally all he preaches is women doing no wrong and men being too weak, how can anyone be incels and listen to this crap. Also have you seen his daughter, a literally drug using camwhore lmao imagine listening to this guys advice when his daughter is a junkie slut

I don’t mind him. In fact, he’s a much more compelling and suitable candidate for young men to listen to than some random unhinged redpilled grifter.

I don’t mind him. In fact, he’s a much more compelling and suitable candidate for young men to listen to than some random unhinged redpilled grifter.
Lol he is a random unhinged redpilled grifter have you listen to the shit he says. He's rhoteric is 99% about men get le act together and being productive to soyceity so they can betabuxx some random used up whore (like his junkie camwhore daughter) He uses evo psyche to cope about woman's hypergamy talking about how women rejecting you means there is something wrong with you and right with chad (that ins't lookism). He also a retard that OD on benzos and raised a camwhore slut yet men are the ones that need to step up in this soyciety and clean le room get the fuck outta heya wid dat shite

If you ever talked to someone over 40 they all sound the same.

He’s apparently 150+ IQ btw, just to be some average guy that became famous for speaking out against easy targets 4 years ago or however long it’s been.

If you ever talked to someone over 40 they all sound the same.

He’s apparently 150+ IQ btw, just to be some average guy that became famous for speaking out against easy targets 4 years ago or however long it’s been.
Yeah, unsolicited boomer advice is a universal hatred of mine beyond even foids and chads. He is not revolutionary in anyway all of his stuff is pop psyche crap with religion copes sprinkled in (so specially blended for rightwing boomers and their normie spawn). The fact is he only got famous for bashing on trannies but he spends most of his lamenting men not being good enough, its trash

have you listen to the shit he says.
Only a little bit. Some of his takes seemed sane enough for normies to consider him as consolation but overall, I’m not really that familiar with his type of content.

He's rhoteric is 99% about men get le act together and being productive to soyceity so they can betabuxx some random used up whore (like his junkie camwhore daughter) He uses evo psyche to cope about woman's hypergamy talking about how women rejecting you means there is something wrong with you and right with chad (that ins't lookism).
Disgusting.

Jewdan Cuckerson

I will say this though, a lot of his sworn haters are left-wing liberal cucks who’re wholeheartedly misandrist and genuinely despise men who want to better themselves, so for him to seamlessly make these group of people seethe is at least somewhat based. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, unsolicited boomer advice is a universal hatred of mine beyond even foids and chads. He is not revolutionary in anyway all of his stuff is pop psyche crap with religion copes sprinkled in (so specially blended for rightwing boomers and their normie spawn). The fact is he only got famous for bashing on trannies but he spends most of his lamenting men not being good enough, its trash
Matt Walsh is another one of that caliber. He was semi interesting actually if you look at his videos 5 years ago. Now he is a Shapiro good goy puppet that just bangs on about trannie 24/7

I will say this though, a lot of his sworn haters are left-wing liberal cucks who’re wholeheartedly misandrist and genuinely despise men who want to better themselves, so for him to seamlessly make these group of people seethe is at least somewhat based. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, that the only reason I checked him out because bluepillers make him sound based, but after watching hi stuff it not nearly as based in fact he mainly spends his time ridiculing men or going on about the culture war that was lost 30 years ago (when academia was taken ovER by liberals and jews)
Matt Walsh is another one of that caliber. He was semi interesting actually if you look at his videos 5 years ago. Now he is a Shapiro good goy puppet that just bangs on about trannie 24/7
Yup, joining Con. inc is basically selling their goy soul to the jew moloch for shekels, I hate shaprio and all his daily wire cronies

Anyone who gets any media attention is a fake opposition kike/controlled by kikes

Anyone who gets any media attention is a fake opposition kike/controlled by kikes
Yup, especially on jewtube, where anything that isn't pro LGBLMT Ukraine is banned, instantly, its gay ops, controlled opposition

He is well read and a great orator, though.

Plebbitors also hate him, so I can't bring myself to do the same.

Also, he is going to have his book tour 3 km away from me. The cucks are already sounding alarms.

He can be annoying, but sometimes he says interesting things.

He is well read and a great orator, though.

Plebbitors also hate him, so I can't bring myself to do the same.

Also, he is going to have his book tour 3 km away from me. The cucks are already sounding alarms.
Just because retards hate him doesn't make him based, literally all is complaints on the dating market is gynocentrist as hell, lamenting men for not being able to match that hyper inflating SMV of foids combined with them being given more economic leverage due to social programs in college and corporation, but Judeo-Christian Peterson always reverts back to bashing males. Also the nigga raise a literally drug addicts camwhore and also got hooked on benzos and also doesn't clean his room he is a hypocrite to say the least
View attachment 835346
hes a funny lil canadian.

Damn is that easy, what the fuck are we all doing on this shithole site why haven't we all gone and followed JPs adviced and ascended into sexhavers
He can be annoying, but sometimes he says interesting things.
I'm sure he does, but he is still a gynocentrists and until proven otherwise what he has to say is pretty much irrelevant to me, advice is just not applicable

He has a weak chin and spends probably 20 minutes a day grooming his beard to give himself a chiseled jawline look.

He was put in place by jews to prevent right leaning goyim from becoming to radical

he is a complete joke

Yes...it's unfortunate that I have to do this for strangers, though being mute doesn't prevent anyone of intelligence from seeing reality.

Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE"Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation.In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis.These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with.I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect.Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking.I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.