Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Jordan Peterson

The dude married his high school sweetheart and he thinks he is some expert when it comes to women.

Dating market looked a little bit different in 1970's. Little buddy boyo bucko doesn't live in reality
I thought hes a Canadian who married some mail order eastern european whore?
EE was basically Thailand and the Philippines in the 80's and 90's. Whores were shipped from there to the west every day to become wifes of truecels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1612L2FMHo

How can you hate him after watching this?

that shit is so over the top it comes off to me as fake mang, but at the end of the day I inherently disagree with his worldviews and he has done very little to materially help incels other than to tell them to clean their room. Just because a nigga shed a few tears doesn't mean he knows how to help you and even want to help you, also I inherently distrust men that raise whores

I used to think he was a grifter but the more I listen to him the more I find him to be very rational and empathetic. He tends to beat around the bush regarding the importance of looks and overstates the importance of socio-economic status for men, which is an outdated redpill-esque worldview, but on occasion he admits outright how important physical attraction is, for example:

Otherwise he is blackpilled as fuck. Like he says that when a man is denied by women it's essentially nature saying he is not fit to reproduce. And he reinforces genetic determinism most of the time. But he still encourages men to become the best version of themselves (of what their genetics are capable of) which I don't see the harm in, other than it creating unrealistic expectations for some.

He wants to save women from pumping dumping Chads without realising they dont want to be saved especially if the alternative is his "enforced monogamy" most likely with a man they feel no attraction to. Very cucked behaviour.

I used to think he was a grifter but the more I listen to him the more I find him to be very rational and empathetic. He tends to beat around the bush regarding the importance of looks and overstates the importance of socio-economic status for men, which is an outdated redpill-esque worldview, but on occasion he admits outright how important physical attraction is, for example:

Otherwise he is blackpilled as fuck. Like he says that when a man is denied by women it's essentially nature saying he is not fit to reproduce. And he reinforces genetic determinism most of the time. But he still encourages men to become the best version of themselves (of what their genetics are capable of) which I don't see the harm in, other than it creating unrealistic expectations for some.

The mother nature using women as a disguise is contrary to his idea of monogamy for everyone. This dude said one very correct thing only to contradict it with his wider ideological apparate.

i only likes his daughter tbh
i would fuck the shit out of her

The mother nature using women as a disguise is contrary to his idea of monogamy for everyone. This dude said one very correct thing only to contradict it with his wider ideological apparate.
He said that monogamy should be enforced through social norms, not that every man has the right to reproduce. Culturally enforced monogamy would mean more men get to reproduce, but still some won't (obvious subhumans, for example).

He wants to save women from pumping dumping Chads without realising they dont want to be saved especially if the alternative is his "enforced monogamy" most likely with a man they feel no attraction to. Very cucked behaviour.
Yup grifter faggots like him love to bring up evo psych when explaining women's whoredom and rejecting of low status males, but love to ignore the natural conclusion of this, either a pump and dump bastards or unironic harems, which isn't sustainable for soyciety. So the faggot justifies womans hypergamy and turns to religion to guilt men into picking up sloppy seconds, but like you mention, women are so inflated that even being sloppy seconds puts them above low status men

hes isnt scamming. hes just filthy rich selling his books and doing TED talks.
Via grifting which isn't scamming but preaching to the diseffected about shit while defending hypergamy

i only likes his daughter tbh
i would fuck the shit out of her
Your room better be clean as hell buddy brocel
He said that monogamy should be enforced through social norms, not that every man has the right to reproduce. Culturally enforced monogamy would mean more men get to reproduce, but still some won't (obvious subhumans, for example).
This is what every normie faggot says, never forget that normie men (just like JP) hate subhumans and use whatever justification to exclude them, even though technically subhuman should have a looks match in most modern soyceity. Normies like him just don't want to be left behind by foid SMV inflation but couldn't care less about those under them that are left ebhind

have you read his books? 12 rules for life and the 12 more rules?

this is why you inkwell sweaty