Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my father so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
My father is a bitch who doesn't want good for his child he always wishes bad stuff for me. This evening when we were talking about college for MS but then he said "you really need a master's degree can't you just get a job?" even him knowing that I'll pay the first year fees because i saved lot of money for it. Then i said "I'll pay the fees you don't have to worry about it" then he just chimped out on me because that hurt his ego and started yelling at me like Mr. Sasquatch saying "you think i can't afford that huh what do you think you are". He never wanted me to go to college in the first place he always used to say just graduate highschool and just do welding but my mom insisted and put me in a college. When my cousin did mechanical engineering my father congratulated him for graduating but when i graduated he didn't even call me he always congratulates my cousins on everything they do but he never has once told me that he's proud of me and stuff like that he used to beat me when i was little he does everything good for his sisters kids but does absolutely nothing for his kids (he praises my sister for some reason and hates me idk why i wish i could do something about it but i can't i have to listen to his tantrums until he fucking dies i hope he does and rots in hell fucking faggot bitch

Parents could make you or break you.

Niggas be pumping out kids just to berate endlessly :bigbrain:

Apparently, he seems to be a kind of father who doesn't show too much love to his kids, but loves them wholeheartedly. He might be proud of you,but not expressing because he doesn't want you to be entitled, or some other xyz reason.

Apparently, he seems to be a kind of father who doesn't show too much love to his kids, but loves them wholeheartedly. He might be proud of you,but not expressing because he doesn't want you to be entitled, or some other xyz reason.
doesn't matter his father is trash akin to mine. Mine disparages me despite me out earning him and being decades younger. His worthless trash ass couldn't even hit 100k plus even now in his late 60s/early 70s.

My father is a bitch who doesn't want good for his child he always wishes bad stuff for me. This evening when we were talking about college for MS but then he said "you really need a master's degree can't you just get a job?" even him knowing that I'll pay the first year fees because i saved lot of money for it. Then i said "I'll pay the fees you don't have to worry about it" then he just chimped out on me because that hurt his ego and started yelling at me like Mr. Sasquatch saying "you think i can't afford that huh what do you think you are". He never wanted me to go to college in the first place he always used to say just graduate highschool and just do welding but my mom insisted and put me in a college. When my cousin did mechanical engineering my father congratulated him for graduating but when i graduated he didn't even call me he always congratulates my cousins on everything they do but he never has once told me that he's proud of me and stuff like that he used to beat me when i was little he does everything good for his sisters kids but does absolutely nothing for his kids (he praises my sister for some reason and hates me idk why i wish i could do something about it but i can't i have to listen to his tantrums until he fucking dies i hope he does and rots in hell fucking faggot bitch
out earn that fucker and move out when you can. Best revenge is to live well. also be sure to flex your money on him when you have it. So he can seethe :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Parents could make you or break you.
big truth. I would have 200-500k salary by now if had better parents. Instead stuck with shitty mediocre Subhuman trash salary :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

out earn that fucker and move out when you can. Best revenge is to live well. also be sure to flex your money on him when you have it. So he can seethe :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Yes i will pay for my MS fees on my own for first year then I'll get internship in third semester so i can pay the rest of the fees then I'll get big boi LPA job and flex all the money :feelsohh:

It is curry trait. They love having kids to abuse
Truth. They just have too many kids and can't handle them so just abuse as coping mechanism for all the stress they have on the thing they made by own decisions kids just have to suffer from the bad decisions their parents make especially asian

Happened to me aswell father used to beat me up with rods and belts
I was an abused dog

> always used to say just graduate highschool and just do welding
My faggot father is like this too he doesn't wants me to go to college and start earning after finishing high school fuck him.

he always used to say just graduate highschool and just do welding
Lol wtf
Happened to me aswell father used to beat me up with rods and belts
I was an abused dog
Couldn't be worse than my mom
big truth. I would have 200-500k salary by now if had better parents. Instead stuck with shitty mediocre Subhuman trash salary :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'd be doing something better with my life rn if parents were not niggers