Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my fucking parents

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I'm ashamed they came together and then for their own selfish reasons put me here not giving a dam what was going to happen to me, always wanting to think about the good things that could possibly happen, but unfortunately none of them things ever happened

They weren't even a proper loving couple as they didn't sleep in the same bed for 15 years before finally divorcing, how pathetic they were

I'm ashamed they came together and then for their own selfish reasons put me here not giving a dam what was going to happen to me, always wanting to think about the good things that could possibly happen, but unfortunately none of them things ever happened

They weren't even a proper loving couple as they didn't sleep in the same bed for 15 years before finally divorcing, how pathetic they were
my mother knowingly married an alcoholic shithead

Absolute selfish scum

You're too old to hate your parents imo :smonk: