Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate people

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're always reliant on making friends and forming connections. I've never been able to form connections to people. I've always hated people, I can't feel any emotional attachment towards them at all I'm just annoyed by the stupid behavior they exhibit in the name of emotions and emotional attachments. I've worked so many jobs where everything gets fucked up because someone is promoted because they're friends with someone in charge.

Whenever someone is excited to see me all I can feel is disgust, I don't feel anything towards them, I'm disgusted they expect me to partake in their social games like an animal. Whenever I socialize I have the most lovely thoughts. I hate this entire human race, the only people I respect are people who aren't controlled by emotional attachment, or urge to socialize. I even hate myself to an extent for seeking out people to converse with but I realize every time I talk to them I feel nothing. Just a cold hatred and bitterness. It's like my instincts are working against me.

They're always reliant on making friends and forming connections. I've never been able to form connections to people. I've always hated people, I can't feel any emotional attachment towards them at all I'm just annoyed by the stupid behavior they exhibit in the name of emotions and emotional attachments. I've worked so many jobs where everything gets fucked up because someone is promoted because they're friends with someone in charge.

Whenever someone is excited to see me all I can feel is disgust, I don't feel anything towards them, I'm disgusted they expect me to partake in their social games like an animal. Whenever I socialize I have the most lovely thoughts. I hate this entire human race, the only people I respect are people who aren't controlled by emotional attachment, or urge to socialize. I even hate myself to an extent for seeking out people to converse with but I realize every time I talk to them I feel nothing. Just a cold hatred and bitterness. It's like my instincts are working against me.
In other words, you're an asocial pussy. Good job. If you can't put your misanthropic angst to productive use, just be a lonely bitch and take it up the ass when you go outside.

"Whenever someone is excited to see me all I can feel is disgust"

so, some people are excited to see you?

Fakecel faggot (I'm atleast 60% you're a faggot)

In other words, you're an asocial pussy. Good job. If you can't put your misanthropic angst to productive use, just be a lonely bitch and take it up the ass when you go outside.
I can't help the way I feel.

"Whenever someone is excited to see me all I can feel is disgust"

so, some people are excited to see you?

Fakecel faggot (I'm atleast 60% you're a faggot)
Projection.

You probably wish i was a faggot, faggot.

:feelssus:
Those who accuse others of being faggots are often faggots themselves. There's no proof I am a faggot.

Those who accuse others of being faggots are often faggots themselves. There's no proof I am a faggot.
Alright, i'll stop calling you a faggot.

But stop saying things that make me thing you're a faggot

How would you have sex with a woman?
I'd shove my dick in her mouth and choke her out with my hand as I do so, then after filling her face up I'd spray my seed all over her face and hair ruining her makeup and I'd hit her a few times before cumming on her thighs and feet.

I'd shove my dick in her mouth and choke her out with my hand as I do so, then after filling her face up I'd spray my seed all over her face and hair ruining her makeup and I'd hit her a few times before cumming on her thighs and feet.
Alright

I'm disgusted they expect me to partake in their social games like an animal.
This is truly relatable. I'm so sick and tired of playing their stupid games, and trying to fall in line with nonsensical social rules that feel like they were pulled out of a caveman's ass and justified as the way people need to act, because .... because. It's the dumbest shit in the world.

Whatever is so wrong about using logic and reason? What is so wrong about thinking things through? What is so wrong about being straightforward, honest, and succinct in what you have to say?

It annoys the hell out of me when people have something to say, and they take half an hour to spit it out, and in the end, you still have to wade through the bullshit of word vomit they spewed at you to know what they were really trying to communicate. They are nothing but animals, too smart (comparatively; to other things, like amoebas) for their own good. :feelsUgh:

Murder suspect arrested in Richmond county

This is truly relatable. I'm so sick and tired of playing their stupid games, and trying to fall in line with nonsensical social rules that feel like they were pulled out of a caveman's ass and justified as the way people need to act, because .... because. It's the dumbest shit in the world.

Whatever is so wrong about using logic and reason? What is so wrong about thinking things through? What is so wrong about being straightforward, honest, and succinct in what you have to say?

It annoys the hell out of me when people have something to say, and they take half an hour to spit it out, and in the end, you still have to wade through the bullshit of word vomit they spewed at you to know what they were really trying to communicate. They are nothing but animals, too smart (comparatively; to other things, like amoebas) for their own good. :feelsUgh:
They just want to talk for the sake of talking. Even if they don't have anything to say. Can't stand it. Better to just remain isolated.

I hate people, except my fellow brocels

They just want to talk for the sake of talking. Even if they don't have anything to say. Can't stand it. Better to just remain isolated.
Yeah. Isolation is bittersweet.