Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE the doomer wojak

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Dea8a21cd651a75176e5fd5b61ba8755

Normies just use it to flex their looks and masculinity

>boohoo I'm lonely but very attractive and cool-looking so I don't deserve to suffer this way
>I imagine myself as a film protagonist who goes through hardships and gets rewarded in the end boohoo
>I know I'll probably end up with a pretty girl because I look good

They are not good looking boyo. Their environment is coping them. If they were good looking they could already jackhammered lots of foids holes.

That's just how normies are with anything they complain about, really. It's either fake or nonexistent "problems" for them, or in the rare cases they have actual problems, it's nowhere near the scale of what we go through, yet they'll pretend it is, like "all problems are equal," or some bullshit like that. They're all self-aggrandizing assholes at the end of the day, even the people you would otherwise have thought better of. They need to feel like they're facing "strife," so that all the good things they have or that happen to them which we know, and they know, they don't deserve, they can feel justified about, and feel they do "deserve" the good things that happen to them, because "oh, woe is me, I faced this 'hArDsHiP' on the way to this point. Oh, I'm such a good person, even though I've been through so much." Eugh.

They are not good looking boyo. Their environment is coping them. If they were good looking they could already jackhammered lots of foids holes.
Probably true :feelshaha:

That's just how normies are with anything they complain about, really. It's either fake or nonexistent "problems" for them, or in the rare cases they have actual problems, it's nowhere near the scale of what we go through, yet they'll pretend it is, like "all problems are equal," or some bullshit like that. They're all self-aggrandizing assholes at the end of the day, even the people you would otherwise have thought better of. They need to feel like they're facing "strife," so that all the good things they have or that happen to them which we know, and they know, they don't deserve, they can feel justified about, and feel they do "deserve" the good things that happen to them, because "oh, woe is me, I faced this 'hArDsHiP' on the way to this point. Oh, I'm such a good person, even though I've been through so much." Eugh.
you are correct but I have to come forth and admit that I don't think I deserve to complain too much either considering I live in the first world and all... truth is that the worst possible fate is so fucking low that most all problems end up paling in comparison

View attachment 502261

Normies just use it to flex their looks and masculinity

>boohoo I'm lonely but very attractive and cool-looking so I don't deserve to suffer this way
>I imagine myself as a film protagonist who goes through hardships and gets rewarded in the end boohoo
>I know I'll probably end up with a pretty girl because I look good
true only they aren't attractive and won't end up with any girl

Probably true :feelshaha:

you are correct but I have to come forth and admit that I don't think I deserve to complain too much either considering I live in the first world and all... truth is that the worst possible fate is so fucking low that most all problems end up paling in comparison
It is better to live elsewhere and to be a sex haver than live in the first world as incel :forcedsmile:

Yes true

this meme is horrible

This ^

That could be a manlet fella in that wojak meme, you don't know

Nice.

lookswise its kinda ugly, rounded uneven jaw, big fucking nose, shit eye shape with black eyes, and a weak brow ridge, 4/10 imo

Now THIS meme ^

THIS is despicable cope. Lol the incel literally sees himself as goodlooking tragic Chad, hilarious.

Remember to counter it with something like this:
4dq2li.jpg
I love this meme for laying out the truth as it is. Even when I am pretty much the butt of the joke.
lookswise its kinda ugly, rounded uneven jaw, big fucking nose, shit eye shape with black eyes, and a weak brow ridge, 4/10 imo
I guarantee that the people posting it imagine themselves as Taxi Driver level in looks.

Eh, I think different hardships are inequal, but even if you live in the first world, you can have problems, like inceldom, that really ramp up the pressure, ramp up the stress levels and anxiety and can really ruin what would otherwise have been a much better existence. As opposed to first world norman "problems" which are menial, at worst, in comparison.

If all the "color," as it were, has been sapped out of my life, all energy depleted before I even wake up each day due to my inordinately and constantly elevated levels of stress and my severe depression, that I have to drink alcohol and eat delta-8 THC every day to feel like I have anything to live for or look forward to, I don't think my living in the first world really matters all that much, anymore. I may have a bigger glass, say, than someone living in Sudan; but I've got zilch to fill it with. As do they, probably. We both have empty glasses. Normans have a large glass, equal in size to mine (if glass size relates to first world vs third world) and complain that it's not topped off; it's only 7/8 full for them. :feelsUgh: Eh, shit analogy, I guess, but that's the best way I can describe how I view it.

Eh, I think different hardships are inequal, but even if you live in the first world, you can have problems, like inceldom, that really ramp up the pressure, ramp up the stress levels and anxiety and can really ruin what would otherwise have been a much better existence. As opposed to first world norman "problems" which are menial, at worst, in comparison.

If all the "color," as it were, has been sapped out of my life, all energy depleted before I even wake up each day due to my inordinately and constantly elevated levels of stress and my severe depression, that I have to drink alcohol and eat delta-8 THC every day to feel like I have anything to live for or look forward to, I don't think my living in the first world really matters all that much, anymore. I may have a bigger glass, say, than someone living in Sudan; but I've got zilch to fill it with. As do they, probably. We both have empty glasses. Normans have a large glass, equal in size to mine (if glass size relates to first world vs third world) and complain that it's not topped off; it's only 7/8 full for them. :feelsUgh: Eh, shit analogy, I guess, but that's the best way I can describe how I view it.
Good point!