Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the new foid at my gym

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
She just started working here and is a total control freak. She doesn't let people deadlift and gets pretty angry if you break the rules (idk if that's what it is but she constantly yells and points)

She needs chad very bad

Is it her gym?

She needs chad very bad
She needs drug dealer chad to rearrange her organs with his manly dark triad punches, and then his cock, so when he gets arrested for the fifth time she can cry about how she can change him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She just started working here and is a total control freak. She doesn't let people deadlift and gets pretty angry if you break the rules (idk if that's what it is but she constantly yells and points)
How old is she and how does she look?

rape her in Minecraft and then murder her in Minecraft, she is a stupid chad only bitch that deserve to die

She doesn't let people deadlift
Uh, what? And you follow her commands like a cuck? LMAO. You pay money to work out there. Bitch has nothing to say.

She probably only yells at incels. I bet she breaks the rules for Chad though:chad: