Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate walking behind couples

Whacerlien7252

Whacerlien7252

B.S. Custodial Science from Huster's University
I was walking towards the engineering wing and there was this couple (tall white guy and a latina). We were headed in the same direction and I was about a meter behind them.
It's the day before valentines so they were giggling with each other and shit. The Latina kept looking back at me while laughing. Imagine walking and whenever you turn around you see this subhuman negro looking straight ahead at you jfl
I'm headed to physics 2 so I can listen to an old Indian guy rant about magnetism while they're out there enjoying life

I was walking towards the engineering wing and there was this couple (tall white guy and a latina). We were headed in the same direction and I was about a meter behind them.
It's the day before valentines so they were giggling with each other and shit. The Latina kept looking back at me while laughing. Imagine walking and whenever you turn around you see this subhuman negro looking straight ahead at you jfl
I'm headed to physics 2 so I can listen to an old Indian guy rant about magnetism while they're out there enjoying life
I spit at one once lol

I hate seeing conceited normtards in public but I like that the fact that my presence annoys them

a-train-edit-a-train.gif

I do engineering and I’ve skipped every lecture and I’ll probably fail. I don’t know how you cope lol. Too much suifuel in shitversity

yes they are slow and take up too much space

like landwhales

same bro it’s so fucking awkward

Slutinas being deported to ive denetuon centers is as lifefuel as ChadSIS eliminating middle eastern foidd
You Refer to latinas right? man said Slutinas :lul: which is actually so true.....
:soy:you incel! don´t you dare to objectify women!

Latina Foids can't even speak proper English and are so damn loud when they talk

I saw like 12 couples today at school and it ruined my mood for the rest of the day.

But bloke....magnetism tho!

Happens all the time when I'm out, even going grocery shopping I can't avoid being fucking mogged by some young teenage couple :feelsrope:

Life is utterly broken and unbalanced nowadays. You have women making 600k a month on OF posting 3 selfies a week while you have men working in dangerous oil rigs or saving lives making an average salary. I fucking hate this world so much. The fact that people pretend that nothing is wrong is mind-boggling. We live in a clown economy through and through.

Imagine working hard at your job, then you see stacies twerking making 10x or 100x your salary. They’re pretty much laughing at you. You squirm and struggle at your job, barely getting by while normies live on heaven mode and step on you like a worthless little rat.

I get intrusive thoughts of hitting them over the head with a axe from that film

Life is never fair. These are the days where a living hell is always going to happen even if I try to cope away. I fucking hate holidays with a passion. Everyone's enjoying their lives with their friends while I'm stuck rotting alone. We're locked inside a genetic prison and forced to witness witness brutal moggings and the demoralizing attitude of normies and foids towards us. It's torturous.

Last edited:
When I’m behind the couples I just wanna coward punch them and put them in a coma.

The idea of happy couples makes me so mad I want every cucksucker chad and foid to feel the pain that I do.

Is your avi a foid? :feelswhere:
I don’t think so but I was planning on switching it I made my account today and I just kinda put the first thing in my folder list

I don’t think so but I was planning on switching it I made my account today and I just kinda put the first thing in my folder list
Nigga what? Why do you have a troon as your avi? :feelswhat:

Seeing a couple hurts my soul

I love staring at foid ass

This is too much. When I was in university, I always wear earpods to listen to music to distract myself when I need to travel in campus.

This is why I don't go out anymore. Fuck couples and fuck being mogged by every dude / chick around me. Thank fuck I didn't go to college, HS was my last and final form of torture that I could possibly endure.

Life is utterly broken and unbalanced nowadays. You have women making 600k a month on OF posting 3 selfies a week while you have men working in dangerous oil rigs or saving lives making an average salary. I fucking hate this world so much. The fact that people pretend that nothing is wrong is mind-boggling. We live in a clown economy through and through.

Imagine working hard at your job, then you see stacies twerking making 10x or 100x your salary. They’re pretty much laughing at you. You squirm and struggle at your job, barely getting by while normies live on heaven mode and step on you like a worthless little rat.
This.

People in general are out of their minds / completely delusional of how the world works / runs in modern society. It's absolutely abhorrent, disgusting and vile. These are the same people that like sexualizing kids and cutting genitalia off "just because". We live in a fucking clown world alrite and it's all because we let foids have rights. As soon as the clit got to vote, the sooner every other group (that wouldn't have otherwise been noticed) started fucking everything up. Morality went right the fuck out the window around the 60's or so... as soon as the hippies showed up and shit.

We deserve a WWIII already, it's way past due imo.

i used to scream "get a room" at them but not anymore because i don't feel like getting curb-stomped by 7ft tyrone nigger. fuck all sexhavers i hope they get STD's (in game)

same

whenever i see a couple in public i just glare at them, no use yelling at them or embarrassing myself plus i don't even have the guts to do so. :feelsrope:fucking retards having what i want they don't even deserve it when all they do is cheat and fuck without a care.

This happened to me all the time when I saw Indian foids with white dudes. They would always grab his arm then the girl would start giggling at something.

Most latinas are subhuman lightskin niggers that grew in low-middle class slums, the worst ones are the ones that goes strictly for whites (they don't want to be related with their nigger spanicity) and in second place are the ones that fuck dope smoking niggers (it's never a well educated nigger).

I hate walking behind couples because I stare at the girls ass and I now the guy in front of me is enjoying it. He gets to put his face in the crack between those asscheeks. He probably gets to penetrate her hot anus too.

I can't stand it!

Optics and electromagnetism are far more important than filthy race mixing gene pool muddying subhuman trash.

Wait, what?? You should've nuked this nigga immediately :dafuckfeels:
It was one of those ambigious anime avis that @Vitarius had. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I don't think he's posted anything faggy so he'll be kept on watch since that's the precedent. :feelswhere: