Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have discovered r/IncelExit

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I discovered that subreddit and was lurking for a while because I was bored and damn, what a party of disillusionment.

For example, a post from a nigga explaining that a foid wasn't ready to kiss him after 2 fucking dates.
"Long story short, I asked her about it when it felt like the right time, and she basically said “I’m just not ready for that yet”. I said “ok, that’s totally fine” and we just went on with things like normal."
If he was a chad, she most likely would have choked on his dick after the first date, but since he's an ltn he has to wait more than 2 dates to give her a little kiss :feelskek:

Most posts are basically a bunch of blue pills and gaslighting. I also noticed that the subreddit should not be called IncelExit but FailedNormieExit, most of them are normies who can get dates without much effort JFL. I'm not going to lurk there anymore because it's depressing to be honest

brutal, they just end up validating the blackpill

Chad would be shagging her that same night, what are they on?

Jfl at these cucks who think they've got it figured out.

if a bitch said "I'm not ready for that yet" when I try to kiss her I'd slap the fuck out of her

Someone should create a sub called r/IncelEntry, where bluepilled incels who are struggling to accept the blackpill could gather :feelskek:

Chad would be shagging her that same night, what are they on?

Jfl at these cucks who think they've got it figured out.

if a bitch said "I'm not ready for that yet" when I try to kiss her I'd slap the fuck out of her
Sometimes I doubt these guys are men, their lack of balls scares me. If a whore tells you after two dates that she's not ready to kiss you, it's obvious that she's not very interested in you. But the average soyboy instead of coming to this conclusion comes to this one.

"Could I have asked in a smoother/more confident way? Maybe, but it got the job done and I could tell she really appreciated me asking." :soy:
Unbelievable levels of disillusionment :feelshaha:

Sometimes I doubt these guys are men, their lack of balls scares me. If a whore tells you after two dates that she's not ready to kiss you, it's obvious that she's not very interested in you. But the average soyboy instead of coming to this conclusion comes to this one.

delusion, not disillusionment

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Maybe if I let her fuck Chad this one time, she will let me hold her hand :feelsclown:

what is the difference
Delusion = a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions / believing in lies or bluepill.

Disillusioned = disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed / finally realizing reality is not what he expected.

The guys there are a bunch of gaslighters, went there for like a few minutes and I cringed.

Delusion = a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions / believing in lies or bluepill.

Disillusioned = disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed / finally realizing reality is not what he expected.
Thanks, I have a nigger brain and I couldn't tell the difference

"I am an adult virgin but not incel" crap.

I lurk there from time to time. Funnier than cucktears tbh

incelexit gives me more laughs then IT, on incelexit every post by some bluepilled KHHV always has 20+ comments despite it being a small and inactive community, really shows you how rabid they are in their mockery and need to feel superior.

Some people don't have the mental strength to accept blackpill reality. I can understand that but for myself I prefer being realistic over being delusional

When the truth is too brutal

Some people don't have the mental strength to accept blackpill reality. I can understand that but for myself I prefer being realistic over being delusional

incelexit gives me more laughs then IT, on incelexit every post by some bluepilled KHHV always has 20+ comments despite it being a small and inactive community, really shows you how rabid they are in their mockery and need to feel superior.
The advice they give is horrible, literally useless crap like going to therapy or working on yourself. The only useful advice for an incel:

-Moneymaxx
-Surgery
-Geomaxx