Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the most incel job

lucchese25

lucchese25

Greycel
I clean the shit water for my city. Normies, chads, and everybody else filling their toilets with shit, piss, tampons, used condoms, and fuck else then they send it all to me to clean and i give it back to them.

I clean the shit water for my city. Normies, chads, and everybody else filling their toilets with shit, piss, tampons, used condoms, and fuck else then they send it all to me to clean and i give it back to them.
the most incel job is a butcher

How is the pay, Dealing with shit should pay a 6 figure sal

This is brutal man, I hope you leave this job and get something better :feelsbadman:

50k a year if i just work my regular hours :feelsrope:

this is why our society going to collapse, whore foids getting millions while men doing most disgusting or life threatening jobs get peanuts

At least you don’t have the curry version of your job

I feel sorry for you, mangg.:feelsrope:

You deserve minimum of 6 figures for this. I'm sorry your job is so shitty (figuratively and literally) Have you thought about a different career choice?

Brutal incel job would be chad's assistant

let them eat it

I mog you as a NEETcel