Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I haven't drank since february started

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I feel like crap. I rarely spend more than a couple of days without drinking. There's not a single beer at home. I wanna leave the bottle but it's hard.

Nodrink is the new nofap tbh
Keep the good work brocel :feelsYall:

good i guess, but if it's a good cope to help you forget about shit then do whatever u can to cope

I haven’t drank since the new year

I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I feel like crap. I rarely spend more than a couple of days without drinking. There's not a single beer at home. I wanna leave the bottle but it's hard.

I’m not gonna be like “tee hee my thoughts and prayers are with ya op” but I admire the drive. Half my family are alcoholic so I know how hard of a habit is to kick.

You got this op :feelsokman:

Keep going boyo

Nice job my man. Quitting the booze as an incel is signs of being tough. Keep it up

It is Over

19, I'll be 20 in 4 months. Has more to do with the fact that I am a sandnigger than it has to do with my age.

I wouldn't recommend alcohol to cope if/when you get the chance tbh. It will fuck your life up even more, as strange as that sounds

I haven’t had a drink since Wednesday

I've been sober since 3rd December due to been admitted to hospital with organ failure, caused by 18 years of insane-level drinking (half a litre of vodka before I got out of bed to stop the shakes, then 16 cans of cider a day), I almost died. Spent 15 days in hospital then was shipped to rehab where I've been ever since.

I'm still dying, but at least I'm gonna go with a modicum of dignity (I'm bathing daily now, plus will get somewhere to live out the rest of my days when I finish rehab in 3 weeks time) and not lying on the kitchen floor of the crackden I was crashing in, surrounded by knee-deep piles of rubbish and caked with my own shit.

I genuinely wish you all the best with your sobriety, it's NOT easy, but just don't end up facing a painful, early death like me. PM me if you ever need advice on anything alcohol related or whatever :feelsYall:

Good job, being sober is good.

I don't like alcohol.

Honestly you should try to wean off it. I know you probably want to die but it's better for you to cut back on drinking that much. You don't want your liver failing.

Keep that way bro