Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I heard the most horrifying and revolting story ever from a foid in my class today

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
She said a foid she knows got pregnant and wanted to have an abortion, but since she didn't have the money to murder her baby properly in a clinic, she tried a lot of improvised ways like taking some substances as teas and overheating her body on purpose after it. She failed to have the abortion but the kid was born without his arms and with a lot of other problems.

The worst of all was the reaction of the other foids there. The first comment was "wow, she must feel so guilty!"

WHO CARES HOW SHE FEELS, she committed an act of extreme, astronomical irresponsibility and cruelty that brought a crippled aberration (who could otherwise be healthy) to suffer in this world without his consent.

It's completely insane how people pretend something like me wanting to kiss some 14 yo sexually developed girl (who IS ALREADY kissing people) in a non-violent, non-coercive way is the most heinous crime in the world, a very serious act that will utterly ruin the 14 yo foid's life just because I'm twice her age, without any kind of scientific proof backing these ideas, while things like the aforementioned story exist. And my classmate even said such stuff is relatively common!

I hate the current paradigm, we (the west) are deeply sick as a society. I wish I could put this kid down out of pity and then use his body to beat that whore up to death.

Last edited:
foid are so cruel man its insane. a criminal guy can beat you up and steal your stuff but foids just ruin lifes

and ofc the kid was a boy, so he will grow up to live a torturous life of hell KNOWING that his mom didn't want to have him on top of being in poverty

Damn...that’s fucked.

Society’s moral compass is broken. This would be considered an evil and despicable act only a decade ago.

Such a messed up world we live in.

Foids wonder why we incels laugh and shrug whenever they get beaten up or murdered by their Tyrone BFs. They do shit like this ALL the fucking time and we're supposed to feel bad when foids are abused or murdered. Fuck that!

Too bad putting the poor baby out of it's misery and teaching the cunt a lesson will land you life in prison, when you're doing the kid a favor and punishing a bitch who irresponsibility slept with a dude without protection.

She prolly fucked some Chad so the kid even without arms will mog all the forum combined and easily slay 6/10s.

So he can't even fap.
Imagine this shit. Being truecel and not even able to fap.
It's hard to imagine, cases like the one mentioned here are excellent arguments for euthanasia tbh.

you're doing the kid a favor and punishing a bitch who irresponsibility slept with a dude without protection.
Tbh, whoever did what I wrote in OP's last paragraph should receive a medal.

I think the problem is we still associate unborn children as the to be mom's "property". But that is pretty mess-up that kid is never going to be happy, he can't even rope now.

I think the problem is we still associate unborn children as the to be mom's "property". But that is pretty mess-up that kid is never going to be happy, he can't even rope now.
Feminists commonly say "my body" regarding the fetus's body, which is low IQ as fuck.

Brazil is just a less hot version of Hell.

and ofc the kid was a boy, so he will grow up to live a torturous life of hell KNOWING that his mom didn't want to have him on top of being in poverty

She said a foid she knows got pregnant and wanted to have an abortion, but since she didn't have the money to murder her baby properly in a clinic, she tried a lot of improvised ways like taking some substances as teas and overheating her body on purpose after it. She failed to have the abortion but the kid was born without his arms and with a lot of other problems.

The worst of all was the reaction of the other foids there. The first comment was "wow, she must feel so guilty!"

WHO CARES HOW SHE FEELS, she committed an act of extreme, astronomical irresponsibility and cruelty that brought a crippled aberration (who could otherwise be healthy) to suffer in this world without his consent.

It's completely insane how people pretend something like me wanting to kiss some 14 yo sexually developed girl (who IS ALREADY kissing people) in a non-violent, non-coercive way is the most heinous crime in the world, a very serious act that will utterly ruin the 14 yo foid's life just because I'm twice her age, without any kind of scientific proof backing these ideas, while things like the aforementioned story exist. And my classmate even said such stuff is relatively common!

I hate the current paradigm, we (the west) are deeply sick as a society. I wish I could put this kid down out of pity and then use his body to beat that whore up to death.
You should of said something.

That poor kid's life is ruined through no fault of his own, but rather because he was unfortunate enough to have a complete waste of space for a mother.

this is truly revolting i wish this whore is killed and have her corpse hang around, this type of foid should be executed and burned

If you have legs you can still jump from a high place.

You should of said something.
That episode was actually the closest I got so far to reveal some of my power level in class. But I contained myself and only said "what you do to yourself and your body is one thing, but when you do something like that and bring a child to this world this is another person's life that you're ruining and it's way more serious and unethical", which may be slightly unacceptable from the feminist point of view because I'm a white (in Brazil at least) man speaking about women issues, but no one said anything.
this type of foid should be executed and burned
I thing the reverse order would suit the case better.

Tbh, whoever did what I wrote in OP's last paragraph should receive a medal.
If that happens, I hope someone will post a video about it here.

Guests = 78. Hi IT.

And on top of being incel. He is in a worse situation than Frankenstein's monster.

I hope the bitch gets what she deserves.

If he takes a shower his arms will start growing.

I concur.

Some of the stuff I've heard that seems like taken out of some absurdist dark sitcom is completely common for the zombified drones.

Cut her arms off as punishment

A nuke is in order. This world is so backwards.

It's her baby, so it's her choice if she wants to keep the baby's hand and feet intact or not. Killer whores are on the rise boyo, they can even kill a grown up human being if they want to and nothing will happen to them. So watch out, fear the killer whore.

lol, for sure it's common.

i've even heard rumors in my family that my dear old mom tried some of that stuff to get rid of me.
don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the fact that dysfunctional families that wanted to kill their own unborn children existed as early as the 60s and 70s, and that they were willing to do that even if they had no children or only one child, and at the risk of giving birth to deformed freaks.

What the fuck/

whatafuk, this is so cruel. At least now she have a karma to deal

Anti Natalist females deserve worse than Christian conceptualizations of damnation. They deserve an unending existence of rejection and hatred from every soul. Women are fucking evil.

fucking cunt needs a lesson on how you treat babies bitch needs a good kick to head you are right society is becoming decayed and rotten

Poor kid. I hope he dies soon, maybe he'll be more lucky next time.

Why do females have so much trouble with understanding something this simple? Don't want kids? Don't spread your legs.

That foid created a truecel. That is a crime that cannot go unpunished; an injustice. You bettER do something OP

this is truly revolting i wish this whore is killed and have her corpse hang around, this type of foid should be executed and burned
This. I legit feel bad for that kid.

Karma is a (((control fraud))).

Did that little bastard DESERVE to be born without arms?

She won't be losing her arms or even much sleep for her deeds.

Karma is a (((control fraud))).

Did that little bastard DESERVE to be born without arms?

She won't be losing her arms or even much sleep for her deeds.
High iq
We need to deliver our own justice for these foids tbh, they can't keep getting away with this.

That is so fucked up, the kid would be better off dead. And OF COURSE the cunt got away with it! :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I want to hit this dumb cunt's head with a wooden bat until she miscarries her brain, what a disgusting excuse for a human being. Cucks will defend this saying it is a reason we need more accessable abortion, nobody gives a shit about the incel baby with no arms. The absolute state of society.

That episode was actually the closest I got so far to reveal some of my power level in class. But I contained myself and only said "what you do to yourself and your body is one thing, but when you do something like that and bring a child to this world this is another person's life that you're ruining and it's way more serious and unethical", which may be slightly unacceptable from the feminist point of view because I'm a white (in Brazil at least) man speaking about women issues, but no one said anything.

I thing the reverse order would suit the case better.

Ofc no one said anything. It’s fucking common sense. But gynocentrism, cucks and other woman try to act in the most liberal and modern way because of (((social pressure))).

This is fucked up. Foids can literally kill a man and go free.

Don't wanna sound like a cuck, but why the fucking dad didn't help the little slut with the abortion? Damn...