Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just blew £1150 gambling.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I got my £200 neetbux on Saturday, somehow turned it into £1k+, maxing out at around £1150. Randomly blew it in about 3 minutes in one Slingo game. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Now I'm impoverished for 10 days until next neetbux day.

What a retarded cope gambling is

jFL JFL JFL why

Gambling should be illegal it is literally just a scam.

jFL JFL JFL why
I couldn't tell you. :feelskek: I couldn't stop clicking. I was on a win streak and thought I was indestructible.

Also, the site I was using tricked me by allowing me to deposit but demanding proof of ID to withdraw, which was effort.

I couldn't tell you. :feelskek: I couldn't stop clicking. I was on a win streak and thought I was indestructible.
WHEN UR ON A WIN STREAK U STOP U FUCKING TARD

Jews control the slots

What a retard. Why didn't you take profits? You should have at least taken out 500GBP to mitigate any potential losses.

Not really guy I knew smart as hell but really addicted to alcohol another one to weed.
I'm really smart as well, IQ-wise. But if you don't have basic impulse control you're stupid.

I'm really smart as well, IQ-wise. But if you don't have basic impulse control you're stupid.
If that is how you define stupid then I concede you are right.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I got my £200 neetbux on Saturday, somehow turned it into £1k+, maxing out at around £1150. Randomly blew it in about 3 minutes in one Slingo game. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Now I'm impoverished for 10 days until next neetbux day.
jfl

I done worse stuff

I bought 3000$ worth of some random shitcoins 5 years ago and I dont remember my wallet passwords so I lost them all.

What a retard. Why didn't you take profits? You should have at least taken out 500GBP to mitigate any potential losses.
100% my fault but the site did coerce me somewhat by letting me deposit then demanding 3 forms of ID to withdraw. Think I only deposited £50.

jfl

I done worse stuff

I bought 3000$ worth of some random shitcoins 5 years ago and I dont remember my wallet passwords so I lost them all.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

That is pretty retarded. I've left a few quid in old bitcoin wallets/apps as well, but nothing like that amount.

Gambling is a low IQ tax

jfl

I done worse stuff

have you tried breaking into them