Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just jacked off in a swimming pool

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
I hope a cute fertile foid pops her pussy at the exact spot i cummed and catches my sperm to fertilize her egg

if i dont get sex at least my sperm gets to meet an egg

How is that possible.
Also no the sun and the chloride is going to insta murder those spermcels.

You're not the first or the last guy to do it in that specific pool

Pools, tubs etc are ALL full of piss, jizz and spit, only icky niqqas use them

How is that possible.
What is? The fact that i jacked off into a pool or the possibility of a foid getting knocked up by my jizz

I think chance of that happening is 0.00000000000001% percent also i think high concentrations of chloride in water destroys sperm.

[UWSL]How dod you jack off in the pool? Was it not deep? How did you get erectus in water?[/UWSL]
I saw a bunch of beautiful young girls around 9 yo swimming in a cute swimsuit and it legit made me hard despite the cold water
I think chance of that happening is 0.00000000000001% percent also i think high concentrations of chloride in water destroys sperm.
Yeah it’s all fantasies now :feelsbadman:

I saw a bunch of beautiful young girls around 9 yo swimming in a cute swimsuit and it legit made me hard despite the cold water

Yeah it’s all fantasies now :feelsbadman:
IT INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT LMAO :lul:

Kill yourself.

What about other guys that go there? ... Next time you buy some drink or water, think about the guy working there jizzing inside it so that foids can drink his jizz (and so do u). If everyone were like you, you'd actually find jizz in every food of the supermarket

Hope you like the thought

What about other guys that go there? ... Next time you buy some drink or water, think about the guy working there jizzing inside it so that foids can drink his jizz (and so do u). If everyone were like you, you'd actually find jizz in every food of the supermarket

Hope you like the thought
Other guys there arent as degenerate as me to jack off in the pool

Other guys there arent as degenerate as me
What do you know. Plus you dont know shit about the guys working in the food chain: if everyone was like you, u'd eat or drink jizz continuosly (as a food contamination, in anything you buy in the supermarket) without even realizing

But of course, it's ok when other hairy fat incels eat your jizz, but not you eating their jizz... or maybe u're gay and like the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back