Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i just puked my fucking guts out

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
that shit was painful. i had a stomach cramp while puking as a result of drinking too much. i dont wanna touch drink again, not anymore. this shit feels like living in hell. very suffering, fuck this shit. im not gonna do alcohol nor drugs again. i quit.

i'm sobering up now and i feel beter. will probably puke again though. im gonna puke again. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i wish i hdad never gotten drunk in my life

Do you want a beer?
Beer Bubbling GIF

So much for being closer to god.

You've been leaving too many voicenotes.

Why didnt you post a voice of yourself puking faq?

Why didnt you post a voice of yourself puking faq?
lol i was too sick to even do it, plus i did it in the bathroom.
I vomit all the time. I chronic rhinitis and the nasal drip tickles the back of my throat enough to make me vomit, it sucks.
ik how u feel bro. especially right now.

Make sure to eat some spicy instant noodles for the hangover

Good luck with the hangover :feelsLSD:

I like how you made a thread about buying alcohol today and just now made a thread about puking from drinking too much

I like how you made a thread about buying alcohol today and just now made a thread about puking from drinking too much
i fucking regret it so much. fuck i wish i had stayed home being bored all day instead of getting sick and shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

At least you don't have to puke blood. Ugh I'm getting flashbacks
I understand your pain. But yours is worse. I'm sorry. I wish I couldn't feel any pain at all.

we all know ur gonna drink ur self 2 death again within like a week alcaholiccel
alcaholics me. no, i think im quitting for good this time, shit was painful and i couldnt take it, i begged for a dopamine boost.

i donnu u seem like ur drinking everyday, i mean i would 2 if i wasn't a poorcel :dab:
No, even if you're poor, don't ever drink it excessively or else you will feel like you're in hell for at least 20 minutes.

The problem isn't alcohol but your face. You have to eliminate mirrors by your house. :feelzez:
When you drink from a glass you may be in the mirror, so you prefer plastic glasses so you don't see your face when you sip yet another cocktail :feelsjuice:

The problem isn't alcohol but your face. You have to eliminate mirrors by your house. :feelzez:
No, trust me, if you drink alcohol excessively, you will feel like utter hell for at least an hour. I puked my guts out and got a stomach cramp from it.

No, trust me, if you drink alcohol excessively, you will feel like utter hell for at least an hour. I puked my guts out and got a stomach cramp from it.
Alcohol is terrible, I've been addicted to it for several years. Drinking alone in bars even on rainy days, in the evening, when it was just me in the middle of the street.

Advising you to stop is useless, I was the first to be there and I know it would be useless advice. I quit sports and willpower, but I don't know if the same applies to you.

Alcohol is terrible, I've been addicted to it for several years. Drinking alone in bars even on rainy days, in the evening, when it was just me in the middle of the street.

Advising you to stop is useless, I was the first to be there and I know it would be useless advice. I quit sports and willpower, but I don't know if the same applies to you.
It is over.

I just got bored and thought drinking would be a fun way to pass the time, I was dead wrong.

It is over.

I just got bored and thought drinking would be a fun way to pass the time, I was dead wrong.
They all start like this, but know that the more you keep drinking, the more mental problems will arise when you stop. I now have problems with memory, apathy, paranoia and these are all things that I did not have before and which are directly linked to alcohol abuse.

So know that if you stop now it's probably already too late, but the further you go, the worse the situation will get

They all start like this, but know that the more you keep drinking, the more mental problems will arise when you stop. I now have problems with memory, apathy, paranoia and these are all things that I did not have before and which are directly linked to alcohol abuse.

So know that if you stop now it's probably already too late, but the further you go, the worse the situation will get
No, I think I'm stopping for good. I'll restrain myself from now on.

I dont like to drink
makes me do dumb things