Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know how everyone likes to rate themselves 1/10

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
But that's truly how I feel about myself.

I would say I'm a 3/10 going by all the charts I've seen online, 1/10 would be a deformed monster with no legs.

I think I'm a 2.5/10.

im a 3/10. maybe a 4 on a good day with sufficient sleep.

I give myself 3/10. Maybe meditation would be good for you though, self-acceptance is okay and its okay to be ugly even if women make us feel like its a crime

I'm one of the smartest persons alive

There are very few 1/10s on this site but everyone wants to brag because apparently it’s a competition for who’s the most unfuckable :feelskek:

I’m about 5-6/10. But I’m a blackcel so I’m hated by nonblack women for being black and I’m hated by black women for being to “proper”

Compared to other people in 30s, 3 now, probably 4 if I lost weight.

I’m about 5-6/10. But I’m a blackcel so I’m hated by nonblack women for being black and I’m hated by black women for being to “proper”
How tall are you?

I would say I'm a 3/10 going by all the charts I've seen online, 1/10 would be a deformed monster with no legs.
I have legs but I might be a deformed monster

Over 90% of users here are fakecel larpers,mostly high school kids (you can tell by the way they write + their anime cartoon avatars) + failed normies that complain about acne and dick size when their faces are at least 5+/10.

Over 90% of users here are fakecel larpers,mostly high school kids (you can tell by the way they write + their anime cartoon avatars) + failed normies that complain about acne and dick size when their faces are at least 5+/10.
Yeah some guys here have sent me their pics in pm and they are actually good looking jfl

Most incels are 3-6. You don't have to be particularly bad looking to become an incel these days.

i got rated a 5 by blackpill conversations (youtuber) but then i told him my height and he rated me 3

i have to pay ethnic tax as well

I think I'm 1, but some days I wonder if I'm a 6 but being short/mentally ill fucks me up.

im a 3/10 but i am lean and dont have any skin problems/deformities. was 4/10 before i started balding.
i am pure unfixable ugliness. most people who are sub 4 can go to 4-5.
Im also balding its depressing as fuck

its not that much depressing if you wer already incel even with hair. shaven head can make you look more dangerous at least
I have bad bones in my face i'm more ugly bald. My hair was the only good thing I had

Same. I’m subhuman