Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I look awful with short hair

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
When my hair is medium or long i look around 4.5/10, when it is short i look like a 3/10 drug addict Gopnik.

I Pray to God i never go bald.

No escape from the norwood reaper buddy boyo

short hair can be harder to style it but it can work if you have somehow a masculine face then you can pull an army tier haircut like this
Army cut hairstyle

my face isn't masculine so i let my hair grow a lot but it look like shit since my hair isn't strait, it's very curly plus very norwooded

i look better with short hair, with long hair i look like my avi but ugly

When my hair is medium or long i look around 4.5/10, when it is short i look like a 3/10 drug addict Gopnik.

why do all those slavshits wear buzzcuts anyway, is it because of the norwood reaper or because of short face syndrom+ bradycephaly?
It looks especially subhuman when the sides are just as long as the top, the hairline is crooked and there is no fade in between.

examples:
ein-junger-mann-gopnik-kniet-neben-einer-wand-mit-graffiti-bedeckt-kgx5fp.jpg
200042-73155.jpg
47e.png

Last edited:
same thing man i look total babyfaced in short hair and clean shaven face; but except growing it on face i cannot keep longer hair because it's one of the occupational risk to wear long hair in my profession

why do all those slavshits wear buzzcuts anyway
Younger men do because they think it looks masculine and tough, men over 35 either because for the same reason or because they are already going bald so they prefer to just shave most of their hair anyway.

This hairstyle is slowing going out of style tho.

I think short to medium length is the best hair length for me. I also hope I never go bald.

No escape from the norwood reaper buddy boyo
There is. My maternal grandfather has all his hair and he's 79 years old (most of it isn't even white) and my dad also has all his hair.

Last edited:
short hair can be harder to style it but it can work if you have somehow a masculine face then you can pull an army tier haircut like this
Army cut hairstyle

my face isn't masculine so i let my hair grow a lot but it look like shit since my hair isn't strait, it's very curly plus very norwooded
True. Only if you have a very masculine face can you truly pull of a very short hairstyle like this. I also have curly hair brocel.

I wish I could have short hair. My sixhead is just too fucking big. I look like a druggie with my long hair it fucking sucks.
Just Go To A Barber Theory?

Same I need medium-long hair to hide my ear and skull shape failos

why do all those slavshits wear buzzcuts anyway, is it because of the norwood reaper or because of short face syndrom+ bradycephaly?
It looks especially subhuman when the sides are just as long as the top, the hairline is crooked and there is no fade in between.

examples:
View attachment 744381
ein-junger-mann-gopnik-kniet-neben-einer-wand-mit-graffiti-bedeckt-kgx5fp.jpg
200042-73155.jpg
47e.png
It's a cope to "look manly" kek.

There is. My maternal grandfather has all his hair and his 79 years old (most of it isn't even white) and my dad also has all his hair.
Lucky

I wish I could have short hair. My sixhead is just too fucking big. I look like a druggie with my long hair it fucking sucks.
Some foids like the druggie look though

Younger men do because they think it looks masculine and tough, men over 35 either because for the same reason or because they are already going bald so they prefer to just shave most of their hair anyway.

This hairstyle is slowing going out of style tho.
A lot of young men in Greece have a faded haircut with very short hair on top. It's the typical "I don't know what to do with my hair, so I'll just have basically no hair" hairstyle. Also to look like Top G with a buzzcut.

Currently 19, my father started balding at 25. Hoping minoxidil and finasteride can save me when the reaper comes
Can someone take minoxidil/finasteride before they start balding as a preventative measure?

Currently 19, my father started balding at 25. Hoping minoxidil and finasteride can save me when the reaper comes
Only have to use finasteride when you start losing it to prevent that. Minoxidil is for trying to growing it back when you lost it, and only needed if you used finasteride too late.

The only thing that kind of exacerbates their attractiveness is that drugs reduce their appetite to basically non-existent levels, so their bodyfat (and facial fat) gets to single digits, giving them mogger tier hollow cheeks.

I’ve been wondering that myself
I looked it up and I haven't found any studies on this, but I've found a few forums where doctors recommended against taking them before one starts going bald, but didn't specifically list potential risks.

The only thing that kind of exacerbates their attractiveness is that drugs reduce their appetite to basically non-existent levels, so their bodyfat (and facial fat) gets to single digits, giving them mogger tier hollow cheeks.
Yeah, I think that was likely a huge factor in why Richard Ramirez was a gigachadriguez

Only have to use finasteride when you start losing it to prevent that. Minoxidil is for trying to growing it back when you lost it, and only needed if you used finasteride too late.
Can finasteride be taken in advance of balding for preventative purposes?

Yeah, I think that was likely a huge factor in why Richard Ramirez was a gigachadriguez
Yes, while he had good cheeks genetically, they wouldn't look like this if he weren't below 11-12% bodyfat. Practically all men have hollow cheeks if they get to low bodyfat% enough. Although men with genetically good cheeks can achieve hollow cheeks at normal bodyfat%.

Finasteride works by heavily reducing DHT. Theoretically, if you had very low DHT levels before the genetic age range to go bald, there wouldn't likely be anough DHT to kill hair follicles.
That's my theory at least.

Yes, however you should talk to your doctor first. He’ll give you way better advice on it based on family history, tracking bloodwork, what age to start, tracking your hair overtime to see if it’s starting to go away a little, etc.

Finasteride works by heavily reducing DHT. Theoretically, if you had very low DHT levels before the genetic age range to go bald, there wouldn't likely be anough DHT to kill hair follicles.
That's my theory at least.
It’s true, but dht is important for brain development. I would avoid unnecessarily taking if he doesn’t need to yet.

I've actually been thinking about cutting carbs to the point where my bodyfat% becomes single digit. I really want to see just how subhuman my skull actually is.

Yes, however you should talk to your doctor first. He’ll give you way better advice on it based on family history, tracking bloodwork, what age to start, tracking your hair overtime to see if it’s starting to go away a little, etc.
Could a dermatologist possibly provide advice on that?

It’s true, but dht is important for brain development. I would avoid unnecessarily taking if he doesn’t need to yet.
It's also important for sexual health kek. But you're right, he should talk to a doctor before taking finasteride. No need to lower DHT for no reason.

Could a dermatologist possibly provide advice on that?
I would go to your family doctor tbh. If dermatologist is what is needed, he’ll just tell you to go there then.

It's also important for sexual health kek. But you're right, he should talk to a doctor before taking finasteride. No need to lower DHT for no reason.
:bigbrain: