Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lost to a 15 year old in arm wrestle.

IWishIWasAChad

IWishIWasAChad

Low Testosterone
Fml. I’m 18 and I lost to someone who I had 3 more years of development than in arm wrestling. He said why was I so weak and I just said I didn’t go gym this month but did he ever have to go gym? Fuck low T.

Some kids go through puberty earlier than others.

i was playing basketball vs 6th grader and i was up 10-0 and i needed 1 more point to win and i choked and lost 10-11
basketcel

my lil cousin already been with 3 girls at age 17. Just end me

SUICIDE FUEL. END HIS FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW

eltXWzs.gif

i didn't go to the gym this month hahahahaha

I'm 21 and probably would lost too. I've been rotting so hard after finishing school 2 years ago it's difficult for me to do 15 pushups and I only weigh 66kg.

@Akarin are you my twin? same age and stats, 5'11

Volcel. Truecels don't arm wrestle because they're fucking weaklings and know they would lose against a 15 year old normie.

I would have murdered that little fag with my dad strength tbh.

Teens have nothing on me.

they shit their pants when they see me

serious

I look like a fucking rambo soldier in their eyes

Chad and Tyrone don't even need to touch weights.

I lost to a girl who did canoeing hwr lifetime. He was a cute stacie but was so fucking good at arm wrestling. I am such a neet

I lost to a girl who did canoeing hwr lifetime. He was a cute stacie but was so fucking good at arm wrestling. I am such a neet

Lost to a Stacy, just sui dude. At least you got to touch a girls hand though

You must be low IQ if you think arm wrestling is about strength.

I lost to every guy I arm wrestled with in grade 11 and I was a gymcel with probably the best arms in the grade.my oneitis said "haha I could probably beat u" I almost suid right then,I still regret not challenging her and pretending that I wanted to win but really just to hold her hand for a second.

You must be low IQ if you think arm wrestling is about strength.
It’s not like we was using tricks to win but I know I’m weak either way like we was biking once and when three of my friends could go up a hill I struggled and had to walk up with the bike.

It’s not like we was using tricks to win but I know I’m weak either way like we was biking once and when three of my friends could go up a hill I struggled and had to walk up with the bike.

A relative of mine taught me how to win an arm wrestling match even if the guy is much bigger than me, physically speaking. You can't say for certain the 15 year old didn't use the trick. I forgot how the trick went, but it's easy and unnoticeable to the other party. So arm wrestling isn't a good way to measure strength. You probably need to work on your stamina.

Yea she won against almost every guy in the class. I can send u pic of her. She is rly cute and we even understood each other good. She was one of my only good female friends because she was familiar with ethnic turks like me. She had a fetish to them i guess

Yea she won against almost every guy in the class. I can send u pic of her. She is rly cute and we even understood each other good. She was one of my only good female friends because she was familiar with ethnic turks like me. She had a fetish to them i guess

Definitely, send me a pic on Whatsapp. You've got my number, it's +31 6 XXXXXXXXXX. I said "wat," because you said "he was a cute stacie," which is contradicting because "he" refers to guys, I was just making a little joke about your spelling mistake.

Definitely, send me a pic on Whatsapp. You've got my number, it's +31 6 XXXXXXXXXX. I said "wat," because you said "he was a cute stacie," which is contradicting because "he" refers to guys, I was just making a little joke about your spelling mistake.
Aaaaaaah okey lmao

I'm 21 and probably would lost too. I've been rotting so hard after finishing school 2 years ago it's difficult for me to do 15 pushups and I only weigh 66kg.

I can do 25 pushups before stopping

POSSIBLY I would have won against that son of a bitch?

I can do 25 pushups before stopping

POSSIBLY I would have won against that son of a bitch?
armwrestling heavily relies on your bodyweight, if you're not a feathercel it should be quite easy to win with a 15yo guy who never touched a gym

I sent it bro

Alright akhi, I will check it out later. I saw the notification, but I'll check my mobile when I'm letting my PC rest. Fuaaark, today the weather was so nice, and I stayed inside the whole day. It's 5:38pm right now. Lol.

Alright akhi, I will check it out later. I saw the notification, but I'll check my mobile when I'm letting my PC rest. Fuaaark, today the weather was so nice, and I stayed inside the whole day. It's 5:38pm right now. Lol.

Okey. The weather was nice? Its fuckimg -5 degree here.

Okey. The weather was nice? Its fuckimg -5 degree here.

Yeah, I just mean the sun was out shining all day. Clear blue sky. It's definitely cold though, but where the sun shines, it's sort of warm too.

i bruk up every1 in arm wrestles

Fml. I’m 18 and I lost to someone who I had 3 more years of development than in arm wrestling. He said why was I so weak and I just said I didn’t go gym this month but did he ever have to go gym? Fuck low T.

I remember at the end of 8th grade the Chaddest Chad in my class arm wrestled our History teacher, who was in pretty good shape. The History Teacher won, but it took over a minute, and he had to give it everything he had. So at 14 the Chaddliest 8th grader was about as strong as an above average full grown man.