Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need 10 inches to win

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
Currently I’m 5’7 115lb trucel I need to transform into a 6’5 250lb mogger so I can be able to crush my enemies and fuck a new stacy every day

You need to keep in mind if you get mogged even once you are done and have a new target, life is a zero sum game, LL and battlesuits are the only thing keeping me alive

5'7 is basically 5'9 if you wear shoes & if you add lifts you can get up to 5'11 which every guy rounds up to 6'0 anyway. Then if you get leg lengthening you can add another 3 inches to get up to 6'3 and at that point you can add another 2 inches since every guy adds two inches to their height.

Viola, 5'7 to 6'5 :feelsokman:

5'7 is basically 5'9 if you wear shoes & if you add lifts you can get up to 5'11 which every guy rounds up to 6'0 anyway. Then if you get leg lengthening you can add another 3 inches to get up to 6'3 and at that point you can add another 2 inches since every guy adds two inches to their height.

Viola, 5'7 to 6'5 :feelsokman:
Im 5 foot 9 might as well round up to 5 foot 10
Due to inflation that’s 5 foot 11 now
There’s nobody with a height of 5 foot 11
Therefore I’m 6 foot

Im 5 foot 9 might as well round up to 5 foot 10
Due to inflation that’s 5 foot 11 now
There’s nobody with a height of 5 foot 11
Therefore I’m 6 foot
That's the spirit :feelsautistic:

115lbs? just become a tranny at this point, you’re barely a man

i need that in both cock and height