Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I regret being in a household with my Mexican mother who is a breadwinning mother and a nurse and knows I'm autistic, IncelTears makes me angry

Cannibalcel

Cannibalcel

Banned
-
I am 19, Mexican, and have autism, I was constantly told not to visit Incels.is when I was younger after being blackpilled at 16 thanks to feminism, my mother had a mostly happy childhood and she told me that most women aren't feminists but she favored my brother more and my sister over me, and has a white househusband, I was useless thanks to having autism, she tried to advocate for me, and she looked like she fought for equality without feminism despite her being a Mormon woman, I respected that, but I didn't respect the feminists on Reddit who saw me as an oppressor no matter what I did as an autistic man who was colored and autistic, this is my life story and I regret being in incel forums for 5 years, what do I do now? I don't hate women but at the same time I wish those Reddit feminists or Princess_kitty14 or IncelTears actually saw my pain for real instead of ignoring my problems, I now have no girlfriend at 19 and no job and also, I was missing out on friendships with other people or women, or even other men, I regret ending up on this forum but now it's too late, I hate this world and I hate IncelTears.

I am 19, Mexican, and have autism, I was constantly told not to visit Incels.is when I was younger after being blackpilled at 16 thanks to feminism, my mother had a mostly happy childhood and she told me that most women aren't feminists but she favored my brother more and my sister over me, and has a white househusband, I was useless thanks to having autism, she tried to advocate for me, and she looked like she fought for equality without feminism despite her being a Mormon woman, I respected that, but I didn't respect the feminists on Reddit who saw me as an oppressor no matter what I did as an autistic man who was colored and autistic, this is my life story and I regret being in incel forums for 5 years, what do I do now? I don't hate women but at the same time I wish those Reddit feminists or Princess_kitty14 or IncelTears actually saw my pain for real instead of ignoring my problems, I now have no girlfriend at 19 and no job and also, I was missing out on friendships with other people or women, or even other men, I regret ending up on this forum but now it's too late, I hate this world and I hate IncelTears.
If you have autism, it never began for you.

Regret would imply that you had a choice

I know that Mexican Mom's and Dad's can be terrible towards their sons with autism. Is this the case with your Mom? Does she understand your differences?