Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret shaving

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I shaved my beard yesterday and I regret it. Having a beard commands respect from people even if you are ugly. Without a beard I’m just an ugly beta guy who gets laughed at. I wish I didn’t have to grow a beard to get respect but I guess I am that ugly

what the hell is a pedo stache gonna do to ur respect level

I look younger and uglier without a beard

More masculine looking and older, at least a little bit
JFL i met a deathnic paki tate worshipper who thought his pedo stache gave him "muh masculine respect" when literalyl everyone told him to shave it. this is retarded ogre cope

Shave your nuts.

report back here with your experiences.

Shave your nuts.

report back here with your experiences.
Already do about once a month. It makes your junk look a little bigger that’s about it

unfortunately, I can't grow a full beard, inferior genetics
Even if it’s just a goatee or stache it may be worth growing. If your ugly it doesn’t make much difference anyway

I look uglier with a beard tbh

Needed to shave all of it because I couldn't grow a full one

I don't see why caring. These posts make me think you still want to appear something more than a monster to humans. Whoever doesn't let himself go as a sub 4 man belongs to the ovens.

Needed to shave all of it because I couldn't grow a full one
Mine is thin and patchy af it’s laughable. But I still find it’s better than no facial hair

No beard no slaying, especially not chinlets or subhuman bone trucels

JFL i met a deathnic paki tate worshipper who thought his pedo stache gave him "muh masculine respect" when literalyl everyone told him to shave it. this is retarded ogre cope

Mustaches are ridiculous, you need the right personality to back one up, otherwise you just look like a complete joke.

At least growing a full beard is somewhat mainstream and uncontroversial, plus you can hide a multitude of sins like a weak chin or jaw.

Mustaches are ridiculous, you need the right personality to back one up, otherwise you just look like a complete joke.

At least growing a full beard is somewhat mainstream and uncontroversial, plus you can hide a multitude of sins like a weak chin or jaw.
mustache is a complete NO if you are a nigger, a SEA, or an EA rice

Nice im leaving my beard grow again

Shaved beard and made me realize how fucked up my hairline is

If my beard is big and messy, it'll complement my fucked up hair at least so it doesn't look as bad

Getting greys in the beard is sui fuel