Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw a niggress this morning while I was getting gas - it almost ruined my day

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I saw a black gatekeeper of sex this morning around 7:10am while I was getting gas. :feelspuke:

I was the only person at the station, and my serenity was interrupted by a lone black foid that pulled up in a MINI Cooper (lesbian’mobiles). She was a nerdy glasses-wearing black foid in a yellow shirt and jeans. Probably, on her way to a morning community college class to learn how to be an even bigger lesbian.

Black foids are the lowest of all foids, if you consider them to be femoids.

Marketplace.com reported in 2020 that, “More than 70% of Black women are unmarried, according to the 2010 census”.

Luckily, I’m in a good mood so seeing that abortion-addict didn’t phase me very long.

Should have shouted "Hey Shanikwa, got any purple drank"

Then I get called out when I say cumskins are volcels :feelsjuice: . JFL they literally want stacy and stacy only. Well brocel lemme give you the bad news. You want stacy but stacy despises you, she wishes you a painful death. You don't have options but you have more options than the average ethnic incels. So do yourself a favour and geomaxx and use your JBW card:feelsjuice:

I saw a black gatekeeper of sex this morning around 7:10am while I was getting gas. :feelspuke:

I was the only person at the station, and my serenity was interrupted by a lone black foid that pulled up in a MINI Cooper (lesbian’mobiles). She was a nerdy glasses-wearing black foid in a yellow shirt and jeans. Probably, on her way to a morning community college class to learn how to be an even bigger lesbian.

Marketplace.com reported in 2020 that, “More than 70% of Black women are unmarried, according to the 2010 census”.

Luckily, I’m in a good mood so seeing that abortion-addict didn’t phase me very long.
Moggs me she sounds like my oneitis:feelsohh:

Do you want only black girls
No brocel any foid will do. I will not try again, I already went through my PUA phase, now I know will foid will love me :cryfeels:

I remember a video where a foid claims that a man filling his car at the gas station gives her the "ick".

Nope From Africa

Give me all the black pussy :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Negresses are loud and rude, Should have just whipped out a gold AK and shot her!

I love South Africa especially Cricket team. ABD villers is superb
I don't watch sports unfortunately but that's cool. Where do you live brocel?

Brutal experience. You have my condolences