Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I sent my picture to a female friend of mine, something I never did before

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
She confirmed that I'm ugly, but she tried to do damage control afterwards. She talked about my nose and my eyes - both are death sentence failos. If a non-blackpilled person says that, you know it's time to kill yourself. At least I know now that it's not just in my head. That's the only good thing I get out of this.

I'm sorry you had to experience that man

Was she ethnic?

Straight from the whore's mouth. No hope left now.

Thanks my friend. Please hold me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
PAY GORILLAS

It's extra brutal because she is into curries. Caged.
When she said she was into curries she meant Roshan type men not 5 ft balding janitors. But still if she was comparing you to average curries then its really fucking brootal. My condolences.

When she said she was into curries she meant Roshan type men not 5 ft balding janitors. But still if she was really comparing you to average curries then its really fucking brootal. My condolences.
Nope, she specifically meant Dravidian curries and not Punjabi curries like myself. She showed me a picture of a dude she's heavily into. I noticed we had similar eyebrows but he also had deep-set eyes unlike me. Anyway, thanks bud.

Nope, she specifically meant Dravidian curries and not Punjabi curries like myself. She showed me a picture of a dude she's heavily into. I noticed we had similar eyebrows but he also had deep-set eyes unlike me. Anyway, thanks bud.
Lmao nobody likes Dravidians. The ‘Dravidians‘ shes talking about are Caucasoids with dark skins like Sendhil Ramamurthy
5666D201 57AB 4F70 AD1F A95164E27294

Mediteranid features with dark skin

Lmao nobody likes Dravidians. The ‘Dravidians‘ shes talking about are Caucasoids with dark skins like Sendhil Ramamurthy
View attachment 394784
Mediteranid features with dark skin
No, she showed me a picture that resembled her ex-boyfriend and he looks nothing like him (except for coloring). This guy mogs the guy she showed me hard.
Just fucking at people in this believing this obvious larp, OP's nose was inside her pussy while typing this thread.
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

No, she showed me a picture that resembled her ex-boyfriend and he looks nothing like him (except for coloring). This guy mogs the guy she showed me hard.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Dravidians are legit the ugliest people on the planet. Show me a single good-looking Dravidian and I’ll give you all my personal details

Dravidians are legit the ugliest people on the planet. Show me a single good-looking Dravidian and I’ll give you all my personal details
I always maintained that coloring didn't matter without having proof to back me up and people made fun of me because of it but guess I was right like usual. Lol. I thought the guy she showed me was a bit above average due to decent eye area but he mogs me hard in her eyes and I'm a light-skinned curry. Coloring doesn't mean anything, it's about harmony and I got none of that.
No wonder ethnic foids hate you, it's because you left them with blue balls and went fucking IG models.
When the coping is too strong.

Nah that's for the pleb, @RREEEEEEEEE only fucks the highest quality pussy in the market.
Why is that the two Arabs in this thread are ruining my thread? Coincidence?

Nah that's for the pleb, @RREEEEEEEEE only fucks the highest quality pussy in the market.
I always thought fishiness was a sign of quality.

Is there anything that sandniggers don't ruin?
I dunno. Not really. Dutch people hate all brown people because of Moroccans (sandniggers).

I always maintained that coloring didn't matter without having proof to back me up and people made fun of me because of it but guess I was right like usual. Lol. I thought the guy she showed me was a bit above average due to decent eye area but he mogs me hard in her eyes and I'm a light-skinned curry. Coloring doesn't mean anything, it's about harmony and I got none of that.

When the coping is too strong.
Skull shape is the most important. Dravidians have Negroid skulls and shit-colouring. North Indians have Caucasoid skulls but shit-colouring. Most North Indians just need better colouring to slay. They have good bones and okayish height. Their colouring failos them hard

Skull shape is the most important. Dravidians have Negroid skulls and shit-colouring. North Indians have Caucasoid skulls but shit-colouring. Most North Indians just need better colouring to slay. They have good bones and okayish height. Their colouring failos them hard
I am a Punjabi (from Pakistan) but I get mistaken for being Arab often. Even in Pakistan. My coloring is apparently "good" but clearly that doesn't matter if you have an ugly face like me. My height is okay as well, people think I'm 180cm.
Algerians mog, we are more obnoxious.
There's mostly Moroccans here, I don't think I ever met an Algerian in my life.

I am a Punjabi (from Pakistan) but I get mistaken for being Arab often. Even in Pakistan. My coloring is apparently "good" but clearly that doesn't matter if you have an ugly face like me. My height is okay as well, people think I'm 180cm.

There's mostly Moroccans here, I don't think I ever met an Algerian in my life.
Come to India then, if you have fair skin here you can do no wrong

From just looking at the thread title I did a double take ngl
There's no point in having female friends as a nonchad male.

Too much rejection made you sad.
Yes.
Come to India then, if you have fair skin here you can do no wrong
Do you want me to get lynched? I'm Islamic, JFL. I'll get accused of doing "love jihad" and get beaten to death by a mob of angry Indians. No thanks. Besides even Indian girls would reject me.
From just looking at the thread title I did a double take ngl
There's no point in having female friends as a nonchad male.
It's definitely useful for situations like these.

There is no point in talking to a female if she's not going to suck your pp.
Yup you'll just get blueballs and endless frustration by taking the bluepilled advice of being friends with females.

Yes.

Do you want me to get lynched? I'm Islamic, JFL. I'll get accused of doing "love jihad" and get beaten to death by a mob of angry Indians. No thanks. Besides even Indian girls would reject me.

It's definitely useful for situations like these.
Just don’t tell everyone you’re Pakistan theory. Also Love Jihad is basically racemixing and should be banned. You could get Muslim girls too

So the next time should be even easier, right? Cool man, congrats on taking your shot.

How were you friends without meeting?

>female friend

That's a fancy way of saying you're an orbiting cuck.

Just don’t tell everyone you’re Pakistan theory. Also Love Jihad is basically racemixing and should be banned. You could get Muslim girls too
Yes, that's true. But I think I have a Middle Eastern phenotype so I will be seen as an outsider anyway. Even in Pakistan I was mistaken for being Arabic when I am not. Clearly.
So the next time should be even easier, right? Cool man, congrats on taking your shot.
I wasn't trying to get with her. I just thought I could use a girl's opinion, verbally and direct to the point rather than putting myself in a mental box. Lol. If only I had a normal nose and eye area.
How were you friends without meeting?
Social media. I've known her for a decade or so now.
>female friend

That's a fancy way of saying you're an orbiting cuck.
I don't think you understand what orbiting is then?

Thanks bro. It's definitely brutal. Especially since she liked curries (albeit not my kind).

She did. Dravidian curries though, not Punjabis like me.
Central European foid who likes Dravidian, isn't that suspicious at least dude?

Central European foid who likes Dravidian, isn't that suspicious at least dude?
Why should it be suspicious? I have known her for a decade now. It's legitimate. Curries need to stop the colorism and accept that skin color doesn't make anyone good looking or bad looking.

Why should it be suspicious? I have known her for a decade now. It's legitimate. Curries need to stop the colorism and accept that skin color doesn't make anyone good looking or bad looking.
Colorism is stupid tbh, good facial facial bones and height is all that matters. And the bluepilled curries who cope by citing their skin color usually have bad face and height, but conveniently ignore them.

Colorism is stupid tbh, good facial facial bones and height is all that matters. And the bluepilled curries who cope by citing their skin color usually have bad face and height.
I'm glad you're not concerned about coloring. Neither am I. It's true, I am somewhat light-skinned and my facial bones are not good. My height is okay for curry standards though (178/180cm). The dark-skinned curries I saw had good bone structure. And she showed me a picture of a guy who looks a lot like the guy she liked and what she showed me was another Dravidian. He had a long skull but relatively compact midface, he also had decent eyes, kind of cat-like in some pictures.

I'm glad you're not concerned about coloring. Neither am I. It's true, I am somewhat light-skinned and my facial bones are not good. My height is okay for curry standards though (178/180cm). The dark-skinned curries I saw had good bone structure. And she showed me a picture of a guy who looks a lot like the guy she liked and what she showed me was another Dravidian. He had a long skull but relatively compact midface, he also had decent eyes, kind of cat-like in some pictures.
:feelsYall:
Does she know any dravidian irl?