Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think how i and other men can find girlfriend

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
I think that the chance to join in to relationship with a girl is higher if, before that, you become just a friend for her whom she will trust. Especially become her best friend. It's not joke, seriously.
When she trusts you, she will feel more secure, this creates more opportunities for you to enter into a relationship with her.
I think the guy who the girl trusts has a higher chance of having sex.
But there is one important detail.
If, after she considers herself a friend and trusts, the main thing is not to get stuck in this position for a long time. If from the stage of friendship, attempts to go into a relationship are not realized, then you need to look for another girl.
The main thing is not to get stuck in the friendzone.
But after how long do you need to move on to a relationship after friendship?

Source

Fuck off IT pedo

She feels more secure to make you her beta buck while she fucks chad

Yeah, this is the concept of "warm approach". Cold approach only works for 7+, warm approach can work for 4+. It doesn't quite entail becoming "best friends" with a foid though, you just have to know eachother somewhat.

I think that the chance to join in to relationship with a girl is higher if, before that, you become just a friend for her whom she will trust. Especially become her best friend. It's not joke, seriously.
When she trusts you, she will feel more secure, this creates more opportunities for you to enter into a relationship with her.
If, after she considers herself a friend and trusts, the main thing is not to get stuck in this position for a long time. If from the stage of friendship, attempts to go into a relationship are not realized, then you need to look for another girl.
0 IQ post. many men have tried escaping friendzone literally only time you can is it your youngcel and become taller with stronger jaw.

trashass garbage, literaly IQ in the negatives thread.

Brazilian sigma tier post

Just start at the friend-zone theory

0 IQ post. many men have tried escaping friendzone literally only time you can is it your youngcel and become taller with stronger jaw.
Fuck I remember when I was young enough to use this as a cope
I'll just get taller next year bro
I'll just be more handsome next year
Feels like eons since :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsPop::feelsPop::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:
Crustacean level iq

This post sounds like it originated in China.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is the concept of "warm approach". Cold approach only works for 7+, warm approach can work for 4+. It doesn't quite entail becoming "best friends" with a foid though, you just have to know eachother somewhat.

Yeah I kind of agree with you, warm approach is more forgiving for guys in the normie range of looks. If you're truly ugly though, there's no chance.

Fuck I remember when I was young enough to use this as a cope
I'll just get taller next year bro
I'll just be more handsome next year
Feels like eons since :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Just see you next year! theory :feelskek::feelskek:

What is wrong with this greycels. Things are seriously getting out of hand here.

Another day another greycel

I feel like OP has been working on this thread for over a year

it's just orbiting

tbh these days even this is a rarity, being able to orbit if you wanted to

jfl if you can orbit desirable women in 2020

Don't you think that's the first thing we tried or else we wouldn't be here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back