Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think I finally worked out what causes my OCD

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Sorry, bit off-topic. I know some other people have it though and... I dunno. The reason also has relevance for others probably.

My OCD started when I felt isolated and spent too long alone.

I think the cause is that... when you're alone lots... your actions don't have anywhere near as much effect, mainly because nobody is there to react to them.

So... if your mind is like mine... it doesn't really understand why. It assumes it must have done the act wrong, so it wants to repeat it.

Does that make any sense? I hope it does, heh :)

Makes sense yeah i can relate

Idk if that's the case for me. I used to wash my hands like 100 times a day for example. It sounds too easy, but I honestly think this behavior is caused by nutrient deficiencies because whenever I take care of my nutrition and eat more meat it seems to get better.

A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts.

So, he loses touch with reality, and lives in a world of illusions.

A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts.

So, he loses touch with reality, and lives in a world of illusions.

I agree.

But I'm also an extrovert so I kind of do need a lot of contact with other people. It's just the way extroverts are wired.

We would do terribly in an isolated kind of end-of-the-world scenario, lol

Sorry, bit off-topic. I know some other people have it though and... I dunno. The reason also has relevance for others probably.

I think the cause is that... when you're alone lots... your actions don't have anywhere near as much effect, mainly because nobody is there to react to them.

So... if your mind is like mine... it doesn't really understand why. It assumes it must have done the act wrong, so it wants to repeat it.

Also if you've abusive parents who always taunted u at every small thing u did, your brain wants to do everything as perfect as possible

Also if you've abusive parents who always taunted u at every small thing u did, your brain wants to do everything as perfect as possible

My parents were definitely very critical and intense. Not non-stop and they weren't BAD but... still.

Its over, I have the same thoughts

Only way to escape is tibetanmaxx for a whole hour when you feel like shit

View: https://youtu.be/3Lt2kuxPIcQ

my ocd slowly went away as i was working. definitely when my brain is most LDARing the ocd comes up. so true

toc was solved for me by taking paroxetine.