Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I THINK I WENT TO HEAVEN " ( IN A DREAM ) FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLOOD LustER "
★★★★★
First I got Teased By 2 Girls ( They looked High Becky Tier in their Mid 30ths ) , They Where Pretty Relaxed and Nice Overall . And then the 3. Girl Guided me into this Portal that went Diagonally Upwards and was the Whole Screen Wide .

She Litteraly Flew me Through and there and the End , i was Falling from the Sky into this Heaven Place / Kind World . While i Controlled Msyelf in 3. Person ( The Character looked very Close to my Current PFP ) FOR WATEVER REASON KEK :feelskek:

And then i just walked around , People where Ultra Nice , Gave me Free Shit and Everyone had Each others Back " so to Speak .

It Felt Really Good . the Dream was Very Luzid Aswell .

ah yea the no reply pill "

Nice dream. I usually just have weird ones or no dreams at all and just an empty void. I wish I had some pleasure dreams like the one you experienced.

Nice dream. I usually just have weird ones or no dreams at all and just an empty void. I wish I had some pleasure dreams like the one you experienced.
you have to stay Conscious / Alert while you Fall Asleep , that way you Force a Dream and your totally Aware of it .

Doing that can be hard tho , you have to Heavily Relax Yourself and stay in one Sleeping Position and Stop Moving around . Breath Slowly and think about something while doing so .

you have to stay Conscious / Alert while you Fall Asleep , that way you Force a Dream and your totally Aware of it .

Doing that can be hard tho , you have to Heavily Relax Yourself and stay in one Sleeping Position and Stop Moving around . Breath Slowly and think about something while doing so .
Alright, thanks for the advice; I'll try it out the next time I go to bed. Hopefully, I get to dream about some loli waifus, but if not I appreciate the comment anyway,