Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think my wagner incel frend is dead

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I msg him last time few months ago and he didnt reply since then, it was when wagner was doing larp rebelion

Last time I seen this guy in person was many years ago since school, then we just played games online and stuff JFL, he was coping that if he join army the russian hoes will fall on his dick, its over for him rip

but anyway, dont join army or fight wars if ur cel, only do it for money if you have to, dying for muh nation is giga cucked.

Last edited:
Was he on this forum

I want to fuck this bitch she come to my country and spread propaganda and anti-war message bitch gtfo stupid russian hoe, she should fuck off europe instead of coming cause problems and hahahaah best of all retarded bluepilled idiots are simping for her because she is a muh russian against wAR, Hahahahah stupid bitch..

Was he on this forum
He doesn't even know what incel is, I dont tell him about this stuff. Hes an incel never fucked a woman, me and him and other weirdos were outcast in school we would hang out, also his English is trash so he wouldnt understand anyway.

Its over for ropemaxxers

View attachment 1013764

I want to fuck this bitch she come to my country and spread propaganda and anti-war message bitch gtfo stupid russian hoe, she should fuck off europe instead of coming cause problems and hahahaah best of all retarded bluepilled idiots are simping for her because she is a muh russian against wAR, Hahahahah stupid bitch..
Why do all these witches look like Greta Jewberg ?

He thought by sacrificing himself for a foreign country his valiant efforts would be mutually met with sexual love? This has to be the most pretentious display of kindness and self-internalization committed in recent history.
Its what they push there, that if you join army you will be a 'REAL MAN' and fuck bitches JFLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: More likely you will be fucked in the ass by ur fellow soldiers :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Brutal. Hope he at least ascended if he actually died. :feelscry:

Wagner? OFC hes an orc, Ukrainians got to him lol, Stupid of them to invade a small country like ukraine, If 2 people 1 russian one ukraine i couldnt tell the difference language is so similiar.

Rip if true but after the rebellion a lot of the wagner soldiers got transfered to the russian army which unlike wagner does not allow phones so he could still be alive

Brutal if he's really dead:feelsbadman:.

Rip hope there is some other reason for it though.

He doesn't even know what incel is, I dont tell him about this stuff. Hes an incel never fucked a woman, me and him and other weirdos were outcast in school we would hang out, also his English is trash so he wouldnt understand anyway.
Ah

Incels are just cannon fodder for armies. Society does nothing for you and then they
call you up, feed you the propaganda how it 'makes you a man' and then send you
off to fight wars for politicians.

Why die for millions of Stacies? They are not thinking of you; they're talking to chad on Tinder.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Your friend fell for the 'women love soldiers' propaganda.

Last edited: