Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I told my dad how I feel about roping

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
For a precursor; I’m 5’9 (that is short, don’t deny the height pill) We’ve discussed me getting leg lengthening surgery and basically I have to earn $16,000 to go get it done in Russia. This will take a year or two. I’m so sick of LDAR’ing while Stacy’s look at me with contempt and every girl I know is fucking Chad. I’m pretty low inhib though I have anxiety, yet everywhere I go, I feel physically small and unmanly.
I called my father today and he thinks I should “focus on me”, “get my mind body and soul right”, “be in the right mindset, when I meet the girl of my dreams”. and I think to myself “No dad, Chad is gonna be creampieing the girl of my dreams while I cope” I came out and said that I’d rope if I didn’t have siblings who care about me. When I really think about it they’re really the only reason I don’t rope latER.

Attachments

• A72B0094-410C-4DF5-A701-25DC73899B16.jpeg
    A72B0094-410C-4DF5-A701-25DC73899B16.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
Is the surgery really worth it?

5’9 isn't short enough to get LL (not worth the risk and money). Wear lifts and use that money to looksmax face and body instead

Last edited:
My face is decent but on a man who isn’t at least 5’10-6’0ft it’s over.
Where are you from? Do you live in a place where tall people are common?

If you have a good face then chances are you're a locationcel

For a precursor; I’m 5’9 (that is short, don’t deny the height pill) We’ve discussed me getting leg lengthening surgery and basically I have to earn $16,000 to go get it done in Russia. This will take a year or two. I’m so sick of LDAR’ing while Stacy’s look at me with contempt and every girl I know is fucking Chad. I’m pretty low inhib though I have anxiety, yet everywhere I go, I feel physically small and unmanly.
I called my father today and he thinks I should “focus on me”, “get my mind body and soul right”, “be in the right mindset, when I meet the girl of my dreams”. and I think to myself “No dad, Chad is gonna be creampieing the girl of my dreams while I cope” I came out and said that I’d rope if I didn’t have siblings who care about me. When I really think about it they’re really the only reason I don’t rope latER.
5'9 is the king of manlets bro
If u r an open-platecel heightmaxxing is the best option
LL can help if you somehow get the money but it has some risks
recovery is long and takes a lot of effort
really the last resort, how old r u?

if your face was amazing,you wouldn't be posting here.

My face is decent but on a man who isn’t at least 5’10-6’0ft it’s over.
I don't think such an small increase in height will make a difference enough for you to leave inceldom , it's not worth the risk. Use show lifts that give you 1-2 inches in height to see your experience. It's better for you to focus on face

My face is amazing on a tall body
Height > Face (to an extent)
410BDED3 5AA4 4108 84B8 7CA3942170B4

I don't think such an small increase in height will make a difference enough for you to leave inceldom , it's not worth the risk. Use show lifts that give you 1-2 inches in height to see your experience. It's better for you to focus on face
its up to 6 inches difference.
If my height was amazing, my current face wouldn’t matter

Last edited: