Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I tried teaching lookism to a 50 year old Stacy

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
It did not work. She could not comprehend how she was treated better because of her looks and how average men are treated worse. It was like I was speaking in another language. Apparently, a lot of women won’t be able to relate or understand this concept. This is why I hate them. And btw all you guys who believe in femcels stfu. Women have damn near unlimited sexual value there barely is a wall to some.
Side note: what did i expect? Few people in my life know looks determine everything.
1. My purple pill father
2. My slayer cousin

Why would you even attempt that? You have nothing to gain.
Teaching a women of any age the blackpill is like trying to describe color to someone born blind.

Last edited:
>50 years old
> Stacy

Pick one.

>50 years old
> Stacy

Pick one.
Lol bro she was a hot old lady who would of been a giga if she was younger she’s a faculty member so I didint have to cold approach or anything.
Why would you even attempt that? You have nothing to gain.
Teaching a women of any age the blackpill is like trying to describe color to someone born blind.
I wanted to garner her sympathy since I was explaining why I was called a stalker and was said to be harassing girls. It was an attempt to explain to her the truth. She rejected it

Lol bro she was a hot old lady who would of been a giga if she was younger she’s a faculty member so I didint have to cold approach or anything.
no way you were talking to her and decided the best topic would be lookism:bigbrain:

Don't show off your power in front of normies.

She can never relate to you going forward never do this again. :feelsUgh:

>50 years old
> Stacy

Pick one.
It's possible. My mom is like 50 and her friends and even strangers tell her she looks young for her she. She looks like she's in her 30s. Even I sometimes forget how old my mom is getting :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: