Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wanna fuck my neighbor

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
blonde, thicc but not too fat white girl, about 24 :feelsohh::feelsohh:. i saw her outside the other day through my window and i was forced into masturbation. too bad she prob only fucks chads her age

ooooooooh yeah one near me too comes to mind.

It is sad to hear. The best thing that you can do is avoiding exposure to her as good as you possibly can

Invite her over for some lettuce and pecan tarts

Invite her over for some lettuce and pecan tarts

Saber from "Fate stay night?" She reminds me of a damn feminist.

Yea, how so lol

She is a female warrior who beats male characters.

I prefer good fiction like Kane from the Kane Chronicles by Wagner. And old school fantasy in general. Women could be powerful, more so than men, if they manipulated them. Could be by using their sexuality or such. Modern fantasy endorses the likes of Saber. The strong woman warrior.

She is a female warrior who beats male characters.

If you like reading you should check out her back story in garden of Avalon from Fate/ Grand Order. She’s based of the Arthurian legend so you already know how it goes basically, she is reincarnated in the war in Fate/Stay Night in order to make a wish to rechoose the election of the king because she doesn’t want people to die.

Open the link to the playlist

I got a milf next door with a prime JB daughter. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
My living situation is pretty good; few sirens near my domicile.

My commute, on the other hand, is a hell on Earth cold sweat paralytic nightmare.

Do one of those cliché shower scenes you see in cartoons.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ugh I feel your pain :feelsrope:

If you like reading you should check out her back story in garden of Avalon from Fate/ Grand Order. She’s based of the Arthurian legend so you already know how it goes basically, she is reincarnated in the war in Fate/Stay Night in order to make a wish to rechoose the election of the king because she doesn’t want people to die.

She belongs in the kitchen.

69lr3wn.jpg