Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I want to feel protected!"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
-- Whores who try to justify their exclusion of short or average height guys. Well, I want a woman who wont pass on obesity or ugliness to my children, but I'd be a "mithogynitht" if I said that.

It's all bullshit though because 1.) A short stocky guy could in most cases easily kick the shit out of a tall thincel. I've seen it many times. Plus all this ignores that in modern society we have weapons that make size pretty much useless when the shit hits the fan. But even in primitive hunter-gatherer societies height or size didn't really mean much; status did. Being a bigcel meant nothing if a high status male turned the whole fucking tribe against you.

Foids are just as (more actually) brainwashed by "modern, eurocentric beauty standards" as men. That's the reality.

Yes we are all brainwashed by pop media. I tend to love girls similar to favourite actresses for example. And that is heartbreak material finding such adorement irl, thought i couldn't slay actress in my dreams even.

Just a reminder that roman skeletons have found to be 5'0"-5'2" on average

Foids arent brainwashed by beauty standards. No way in hell can you brainwash them to find mexican andy attractive.

Whores who try to justify their exclusion of short or average height guys.
They literally subconsciously want it for that exact reason- to be protected. Why else would they reject manlets?

I hate when roasties say that

As if women aren’t protected enough in 2018

Women are instinctively attracted to testosterone/androgen related male specific features such as greater height, greater muscular build, strong jaw, prominent chin, etc... these are typical Male characteristics that are part of the sexual dimorphism of our species.

I am skeptical of any claims that the female preference for distinguishing male characteristics, such as those aforementioned, are in some way socially/culturally constructed.

All those damn bios on tinder "if you're a real man, a fat woman is not a problem" and then Only 6'0''+ TEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If they wanted protection they would date a corpulent male like me

they are already protected
soyboys will risk their lives just to make sure women dont get hurt/raped

They literally subconsciously want it for that exact reason- to be protected. Why else would they reject manlets?

Again, tall doesn't mean the guy is at all intimidating especially if super skinny. Quit defending 'foids standards.

defending
I'd absolutely never defend the subconscious animalistic garbage sloots practice. I mean that their pea-sized lizard brain associates height with power/strength and this is why they reject manlets.