Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was destined to stay here.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
In case you guys haven't noticed, I've taken about a week or so long hiatus. I was going through some shit and this site wasn't helping me. A couple days ago, I was sitting in the bath tub with a butcher knife in my hand in preparation to kill myself, Hannah Baker style. I knew I would probably cower out of it, which I did, but my family still found some suicidal crap I had on my google docs when my brother took my computer without asking. I'm a fucking dumbass, but they are nosy fuckers. They are forcing me to go to therapy now, but it will only be for a few months because I leave for college in a few months. This site is where I belong, with the only people who share my pain.

I was sitting in the bath tub with a butcher knife in my hand in preparation to kill myself
Nasty way to do it. If you want to go the exsanguination method, it's better to use a lighter sharper blade, ideally an industrial scalpel, and have something available to act as a blood thinner.

They are forcing me to go to therapy now, but it will only be for a few months because I leave for college in a few months.
Useless, at least for me. My dad recently tried to talk me into trying therapy again, but I totally refused.

Nasty way to do it. If you want to go the exsanguination method, it's better to use a lighter sharper blade, ideally an industrial scalpel, and have something available to act as a blood thinner.

Useless, at least for me. My dad recently tried to talk me into trying therapy again, but I totally refused.
Tbh, I'd prefer a shotgun and go out like KSGcel more than anything, but I don't have access to guns currently. Knives scare the shit out of me but I was desperate, but still cowardly. And yeah therapy is a jewish scam